Friday, December 18, 2009

9 Loads Left...

I'm at 191 for the year. Got my ass fucked last night...and filled with a very big wad of college sperm. :)

So 9 to go for the year! I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it...I mapped out the possibilities and it looks like I might end up one load short. That would be HORRIBLE. I have no intention of stopping at 199 loads for the year!

So I will make my best effort to get the last 9 loads in by December 31. ;-)

Hopefully while I'm home I'll have time to write up some more stories for you guys! That's one plus of sex not being an option...plenty of time to write!

4 comments:

  1. damn, I wish I could help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's the current number? Looks like you need to update your totals!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah man. I wish I could help out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I could come to Florida to help out!

    ReplyDelete