Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life

Life sucks sometimes.

School is annoying. Single spaced paper? What? Did I read that page count right? I'm going to be up working on this a lot longer than I thought. Ughhh, I think there's an assignment due in my other class too. And a quiz? I thought that was next Wednesday. :( I need to order a pizza to motivate myself. Shit, I can't order a pizza...I can barely see the abs!

I'm graduating in less than a month. That's nice...no school for a few months until it's time to do it all over again for a few more years. But my friends are graduating too, and moving. I probably won't see some of them ever again. Yeah, we've got Facebook and texting and all that...but it's really not the same. You can't hang out with people on Facebook.

It would be nice to find a cool guy worth dating. At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite, it would be nice to meet someone not totally obsessed with sex. Why does a relationship have to start with hooking up? We can't you fuck in a few weeks instead of in a few hours? Does no one actually want to do that? My cock's hard all the time, but I like movies and going out too...

The FL economy is in pretty bad shape. No way I can get a job for summer, which sucks...because everything is so expensive! I had to write my manager a big check and I wrote another one to pay for my summer housing. I've got about $5 left in that checking account now...and not much more in my other account! I don't really need that belt or that hot pair of shoes, but they would just look so hot on me. Being a student has its downs! How am I going to pay for moving? We'll figure it out when I get there.

I haven't fucked since I wrote my last post about taking a load. Does anyone know how long it's been? Way too long. I got close a few times...I've made a lot of naughty eye contact with hotties on and around campus. But nothing came out of that. I don't know, just haven't been in the mood for it. Ever since I came back from Christmas break I haven't felt the same.

Maybe that's good? Maybe bad? Depends on how much you miss my posts, I think...hahaha.

I'm sure life will get better soon. Trying not to let it get me down. :)

7 comments:

  1. hnestly this sounds like ur sad.. but in the long run ull be happier.. im looking for the same.. most guys just want to hook up and thats it .. but im never like that i cant... do that i get physically and emotially attacthed becuase i feel that i want more then just sex, so i knwo what u mean but its almost impossible to find in guys are age .. it kinda bugs me but its been like 5 months since i have been with a guy so i understand that. but stay strong i looking for somone like u.. but im dont think ur serious in settling down.... good luck you figure out the right thing soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do miss your posts, but do what you need to do to make yourself happy. Just don't disappear completely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! Sounds like you are going through a rough spot. I know it's cliche but things will get better.

    Totally off topic: What ever happened to collegecumslut? I was really getting into his stories! Do you ever hear from him? Did he start his own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man. Life does suck sometimes...but it gets better. You have to go through the rough spots to get to the fun times.

    Please stay in touch. And keep posting. Maybe you should go get laid. Maybe you should date. You never know.

    Most important is to go out and enjoy Life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry things are down right now...I hope the spring/summer improves for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i felt the same way my last semester of college, and a lot of my friends did too. hard to enjoy the time left with so much change ahead. trust me it'll get a lot easier by the fall and you'll find more ways to see friends than you think.

    maybe a change of scenery for the summer would do you some good. there are plenty of places where the economy and job market are stronger, and plenty of new guys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what? I don't think many of mind that you don't have hot sex everyday, but we do mind that you don't let us in your lives. I don't know if I can speak for many people but I would just appreciate it if you make entries about your life and school and friends and hobbies(other than sex). I hope everything turns out well and that you get out of your ditch; surround yourself with the friends that you have before you guys all separate. Love you and your lifestyle and your adventures. Have a good one, a good anything.

    ReplyDelete