Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Drunk Fuck

We'd both been out drinking at a party for most of the night, so my hopes for getting lucky weren't too high. I figured we'd get home and instantly pass out.

My cock wanted action. Just looking at my friend's smooth skin...letting my eyes linger over his dark tan. I wanted his ass. I could hear him begging for me to fuck him harder as soon as my balls were pressed against his ass.

He stripped down to his underwear and jumped into bed, ignoring the blanket. A pair of skimpy little briefs was all that stood in my way.

I got undressed while he was laying down, and within moments he was out.

When I say this guy has a hot ass, you can't understand what I mean. He has one of the hottest asses I've ever seen or been inside. Perfect shape, perfectly smooth, perfect little hole always begging for the biggest dick it can get.

How can a gay boy resist? I climbed into bed and touched his stomach. Tanned, hairless, tight...perfect. My cock was at full 8"x6" already, pulsing for attention between my legs.

I tugged at the briefs, pulling them down a few inches. His cock wasn't soft. :)

I pulled the briefs down more and lifted his legs up in the air, exposing his hole.

Fuck. The perfect little ass. I wanted to shove my dick inside him instantly.

I reached my hand to his ass and rubbed a finger on his hole. It was wet. I don't even have to make up anything about how hot it was...his hole was wet, warm, begging for my attention. I slid a finger in without any resistance, all the way to the knuckle with no problem.

He feels so good inside. I have to use my dick.

I pull my finger out and rub a little spit on his hole. I add a little to my throbbing cock and press the head against his hole.

Shit...he's so warm and moist. I want to shove it inside him and just fuck the shit out of him for hours.

I press the head in and slowly push inside his ass. There's no resistance...he could take my whole dick in one stroke if I wanted. He's wet, warm, and open. He wants this dick buried inside him.

I go deeper and his head moves. He opens his mouth to let out a little moan.

My dick is sliding in and out of him very gently. His eyes open and he tilts his head back.

"Yeahhh," he whispers.

I give him my whole cock now, all the way to the balls.

His moans grow louder. I pick the pace up and keep stroking, just a little spit and his ass for lube.

It feels so good I can barely keep the cum in my cock. This hot fucking twink's perfect body is mine for the taking. He'll be begging for my cum inside him within 5 minutes.

I hold his legs and fuck him really hard, watching his cock grow. He reaches his hand around toward it and starts stroking while I fuck him, moaning the whole time. He sounds like the hottest little bitch when I hit the right spot.

I keep hitting it. He keeps getting louder and begging for more cock.

"Fuck me...I need that dick. Fuck me harder."

No problem. I'm more than happy to pound his hot twink ass harder.

His ass is so tight around my bare dick. Without lube he's gripping me so well...I can barely keep my pace up.

I manage not to stop fucking, keeping a steady pace up the entire time I'm in him. He can't get enough. His ass just feels so good...it's trying to suck the cum out of my big dick.

Sure enough, he starts telling me what he wants.

"Cum in my ass," he moans. "Shoot your load inside me."

"You want it?" I confirm.

"Fuck yeah. Cum in my ass."

Not only do I get to fuck this perfect ass...I get to watch it drip my load. Awesome. :)

I pound the shit out of him until I can't hold it anymore. I fuck him with everything I have, ramming my dick against his prostate, plowing his hole so hard he can barely breathe.

"I'm close," I warned, feeling my dick crossing the point of no return.

"Fuck!" he yelled. A few seconds later his cock spewed thick rope after thick rope of hot boy sperm on his chest and stomach.

I emptied into him at the same time, my balls resting against his hole.

He panted and moaned a little more before he drifted back to sleep, still covered in cum.

I cleaned myself up and grabbed a paper towel to wipe him off. I pulled his cheeks apart to inspect his hot twink hole, and sure enough...my creamy cum had leaked out a bit, his ass more wet and open than I'd originally found it.

If I didn't know he was a little dirty I would have spent 10 minutes eating him out right then.

Around 20 minutes later my cock was hard again. I look back at my twink, sleeping again, his briefs back on.

I got back on the bed and pulled them down again, examining his perfect ass. I pulled his legs apart to see his hole again...perfection.

How could I not?

10 minutes later another batch of creamy college cum was planted in his ass.

3 comments:

  1. Fucking amazing. You definitely haven't lost your touch, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo happy you're back! Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely mind blowing

    ReplyDelete