Monday, September 14, 2009

Alive

Add 7 loads given and 4 taken to the count since I last updated it. Not great performance, but it's been a busy few weeks.

I'm on campus or getting to and from it for around 25 hours a week. Add work...add stuff I have to do at home...add everyday life. It's a lot.

If you would be interested in contributing to a fund that allows me to quit my job, I will write several posts every week. If you aren't willing to do this, please shut up. ;-) Thank you.

I do still have stuff in progress...it's going to come sooner or later. Hang in there. When I have a decent length break from school I should be able to do more with my blog.

Life sucks. Having sex and swapping loads is way more fun. Oh well. What's a boy to do?

6 comments:

  1. You're starting a Raw College Jock Slut Needs More Time To Fuck Fund?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seriously, no... lol. Not that I would refuse someone who was interested but I don't expect anyone actually would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! If you offered some hot RCJS sex, you might be surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're alive and kicking! Can't wait for the next story :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was rereading some old posts. How's Adamcutie? Fucked around with him lately?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have but it was never interesting enough to write about again...because it was just like the story I already wrote.

    ReplyDelete