Monday, September 28, 2009

Another hot load

Yeah, boy cum in my hole again. It was fucking hot...insanely huge load. I pushed a lot out earlier and my hole still feels like it's full! If I run a finger over my hole it comes back smelling like hot cum--nothing better.

I think I'm going to blow another load just thinking about the one in my ass right now.

Tests the next couple weeks. Either I'll be dead or I'll be stressing and looking for some outlet. For your sake let's hope it's the latter choice!

I'd love to write about tonight. It was hot...lasted a really long time, lots of ravenous foreplay. :)

4 comments:

  1. whatever dude. you're making it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, he's just jealous that he never gets loads that big. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear the whole story! Keep gettin filled

    ReplyDelete