Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another Thank You

Before I get to the point, I'll share that I had sex for the first time in quite awhile. I got fucked, and wow...when you go for almost a month without taking a cock, it sure feels good to finally take one! It split me open but felt great when we got going...and I ended up with the first load of creamy college cum that I've taken since I came back to school. I haven't gone back to my old ways, though, so I'm not announcing a comeback yet. I'm still thinking about myself for now... ;-)

I wanted to give a very public thank you to Jay, a very cool guy who made my day with an awesome surprise.

Thank you, Jay! I bet you never expected to see your name in one of my posts...haha.

I'll be sure to have a great time. :)

Finally, I just wanted to say that school has been awful. I guess since it's the last semester I should expect that, but I really just want to graduate. Sadly I have many more semesters to go, but hopefully I'll enjoy what I'm doing a lot more than I am right now.

I'm sure I'll poke my head up again soon enough...

4 comments:

  1. Hey man. Glad to know you are still around! I hope you make it through the semester. I'm sure you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey well im glad to hear ur good, but honestly i was quite proud of u for takin time to re-evaluate ur self and or just time to think. i hope u make the right decision for urself. i just hope u stay safe and everything works out for u. i do advise that sex is hot and a necessity, but sleep around for me in logic feels good for a bit but at the end u just feel empty. so there are still guys out there who love sex but want that true love to love connection with anohter man. so i hope u get that one day either way, whish u the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance of getting more stories from Collegecumslut? We love your stories but since we aren't getting them we will settle his were hot too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who's gonna pay for your AIDS meds when you seroconvert?? NOT ME. College sluts who get HIV toady should be allowed to die - quickly! LOSER!

    ReplyDelete