Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thank You and a Link

I checked the e-mail account I used for Christmas the other day and discovered another gift in it!

So this is a special post to thank DustyD for the gift. :) It was much appreciated and will be greatly enjoyed, along with my gift from Breeding Jock.

I got around 3 other e-mails mentioning a gift. If you sent something and aren't either of the guys I just mentioned, I never got it. You might want to contact whatever place I sent you to and try to get your money back...

I'll end with a link to a blog I found hot. Thoughts, pics, and vids from a college student in Hawaii: http://speedostudent.blogspot.com

You guys know how much I like feet and underwear...now look for the pic of Speedo Student's hole. Doesn't it look sweet? haha

He had a link to my blog up when I stumbled on his, so I figured I would give him a little plug here. :)

Until I surface again...

5 comments:

  1. Damn, thanks for posting that link - he's such a hottie!! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome for your gift. Enjoy it! Let me know what you get with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER HOT - great job! -- Alan (http://alanquincey.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're very welcome, RCJS. It took a long time, as the website that provided your gift cancelled twice. I sent it before christmas. But I am pesistent, and twas the very least I could do for the many hot stories you posted. So merry christmas, a month or so late. Treat yourself to something nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I love your blog, I have jacked off to it so many times. I started my own blog, check it out if you get a chance.

    http://oncallcocksucker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete