Tuesday, January 5, 2010

E-mails

Thank you all for the huge number of comments and e-mail messages you've sent since I posted my farewell.

I read some of them and skimmed others, but most of the messages are actually quite long, so I haven't actually sat down and tried to go through them yet. I will get there and probably respond to you sometime soon.

Hey, maybe even tonight if I get bored enough!

Just so you know, I'm not sick, in any kind of trouble, or having financial issues. My reasons for ending my blog and my lifestyle as it was for a long time are entirely internal and emotional.

So once again, thank you for taking the time...especially those of you who had a whole lot to say. Sorry for the delay, but I want to give your messages the time I think they deserve.

Until I surface again...

No comments:

Post a Comment