Saturday, May 1, 2010

And Happy Birthday!

I was so focused on graduation I almost forgot that I'm going to go ahead and mark my birthday. I'm not quite there, but it's pretty close... why not just use the first day of the month? ;-)

Freshly 21, freshly graduated, freshly moved...life is changing at the speed of light.

I know I've had a lot of comments and e-mails telling me I should post more about life, but that's difficult. It's easy to change a steamy meeting around...it's much harder to talk about a fight I had with a friend or a place I went without giving up too many clues to my identity. That's why those posts are infrequent...that stuff is better left to the individuals who have to listen to me blabbing. :) Especially the friend drama. Trust me, I think everyone is better off not knowing. Sometimes I feel bad venting about that!

I put a link on the sidebar to the site I used for Christmas if anyone is so inclined. Now that I don't keep people entertained, I'm not expecting anything, but you never know. College graduation and a big birthday, why not? It can't hurt.

I think I'm getting to be too much of a burden on a certain special friend anyway... :) I don't try to be, I'm just not used to having someone care about what I want! Sometimes I feel like I could mention a famous painting or statue and wake up with it sitting outside my door...

2 comments:

  1. You graduated? Congraduations!

    I'm out of work at the moment, so I'll have to just go with Happy Birthday, but...Happy Birthday!

    As for mentioning things...mention ME. I'd love to turn up outside your door! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, really that's a great accomplishment. Definite congratulations. For a graduating gift, I offer you an air mattress for a weekend on my living room floor at my cool place right on the beach in South Beach.

    Onwards and upwards !

    ReplyDelete