Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reflections

I log into the web site I use for stats every so often and review the information to see what's going on with my blog and the blogging world in general. First of all, I'm pleased to see that my blog gets 1000 hits a day no matter what. If I make a new post, it goes to 2000-3000 hits and there's a little bump for a few days... but since this blog is rarely updated and rarely updated with jerking material I'm happy to see that people still check in or discover it.

I also like to see where people are coming from. In the past, everyone came from similar blogs...mostly about bare sex. Now a lot of my traffic comes from pic/vid blogs and more general blogs about gay life, especially high school guys.

After checking out some of those blogs, I feel like a dirty little slut and am surprised at some of the people who link back to me. Hopefully you 16/17/18-year-old guys just read this for fun. ;-)

I stress again that this blog is not an example. This is just a fantasy...it's not a guide or a suggestion. I would rather have people reading my blog than following my lead.

Obviously it wasn't a fantasy for me. I lived it...spent 2 years of my life having a good time until I felt like doing something different in December. I'm lucky because I'm no worse for the wear. I'm clean as of not too long ago, and most people don't get so lucky. I've talked to more than one guy who had a much smaller slut stage than I did and came out of it with HIV.

I used to have people asking if I was addicted to sex. Obviously I'm not...I've gone four months without it and I'm doing just fine. I've been content jerking off and enjoying my own little fantasies. I don't know what the future will hold, but that's the present.

So in summary to my younger readers...don't copy my example. It's a very easy thing to regret. If you want to feel cum in your ass every day go find yourself a hot boyfriend. Don't be me.

And yeah, I'm real, despite what some people choose to comment. I was reading about some guy who was pretending to be a teenager today and apparently turned out to be 40-year-old. That will never happen here because I have half a dozen witnesses...including a fellow blogger.

To quote Breedingjock:
He is definitely 20, definitely dirty blond with blue eyes, and definitely inshape! This boy is very cute. And he is definitely fuckable! He has a great ass. And a great hole.

So I stick my tongue out to doubters. This former college cumslut is quite real, even if he is advising others not to follow his slutty past. ;-)

11 comments:

  1. One of the things I have always enjoyed reading your blog (aside from the HOT posts, of course) is your honesty and the way it feels like you are always speaking your mind. That alone is worth the thousands of hits a day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought you and breedingjock were the same guy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so if your real why do you hide? post a picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Errr cause he doesn't want people knowing his identity? Fools.

    Love your posts, fiction or not - and I believe the ones you said were real are. Keep giving us little updates and more fiction please! I not only enjoy the content of your posts but they are extremely well written.

    I'll be graduating myself soon and moving onto new pastures, so know how you're feeling about that. Hope it will be a great adventure for us both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this. I didn't realize you were linked from teenage blogs like that.

    As for pictures...could we at least see some pictures of the famous ass? Especially now that Breedingjock has endorsed it, I'm dying of curiosity (if that's the word) to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course he cannot reveal his identity or show his face. This is a smart, talented guy who is finishing college early, has several more years of grad school ahead of him and is likely headed for a brilliant career in the field of his choice. He cannot jeopardize the success of the decades ahead by revealing his identity at this point or anytime in the foreseeable future.

    Remember guys, this is still not a country in which people of alternate sexualities can live their lives like Hollywood celebrities who get into personal troubles of all types yet somehow manage to get away with it indefinitely. RC would be crazy to do anything to jeopardize his future life and career at this point with all of it yet lying ahead of him. He deserves his right to privacy and respect and deserves his right to happiness and success without being denied it by people whose only motive is to hurt and keep down gay men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. leel 2501 is absolutely right. Couldn't have said it better. I'm really curious to know what field RC is going to grad school for, but I know better than to ask.

    BTW: there IS a picture of the ass on the blog, under "About Me."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have any recent contact with CruiseBoy before graduating?

    ReplyDelete
  9. We miss you! Also, the previous comment is spam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya... however I have seen this hottie on cam with me and he is real. He doesn't have to prove it to anyone. If I was closer I'd be down to fuk each other unconscious flip fukn with him.

    Love ya buddy!

    Jumpinround - the one and only

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always willing to help out bro! Glad to see you are back and posting!

    ReplyDelete