Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Load Count & Update

Here we go:

4 loads given bb
4 loads taken bb

I may not have had much time to write, but I had some pretty hot breaks scattered through all of my studying. ;-)

One insanely hard, life-controlling test down...just one more this week and I should be free for awhile! I'm hoping to get back to writing about what I've been up to then.

A few helpful hints...I've now cum several times without touching myself. ;-) Last night I got my ass PLOWED...some of the guy's cum is still up there. I also plowed his ass later and dumped a nice load of my sperm in him.

Hopefully I can write about this stuff in more detail soon...and hopefully I did well on that test, given the crazy amount of time I put into getting ready for it!

3 comments:

  1. Dude, it's so fucking hot that you're keeping the cum inside you now! And way cool that you're getting fucked so hard you're cumming without touching yourself!! You are the hottest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We totally agree with Anonymous. I wanted my ex's load last night. We fucked bareback. But he pulled out. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude, seriously need to find a man like you at my campus....USF needs more raw college jock sluts....any way you can transfer

    ReplyDelete