Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Question and Update

Yeah, this won't be a story. Sorry guys...I just haven't had time. I'm basically practicing like crazy to do well on a test for grad school, so I haven't had much other time. The test is next week, though, so you can expect a good post from me then at the latest.

I met up with handsfree boy again for a study break. He dumped his load in me and I shot all over his chest while riding his cock! It was as hot the second time around as it was the first...the orgasm even felt better.

That makes 3 loads given and 3 taken for this week. Not bad since it's Thursday afternoon...

Anyway, I figured I would ask a soft question just to give myself something small to do with the blog. Please feel free to answer, otherwise it won't be much fun. ;-)

I get tons of emails and comments telling me that my writing is really good. I've even had some people ask me if I have writing on something other than sex to show them.

With that in mind, I'm curious to know what you think I would be good at writing aside from a sex blog. Any thoughts?

11 comments:

  1. oh yes. you do a great job writing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not knowing what your area of study is, I'm wondering if that would be a good place for you to start. Blogs are more interesting and useful when they are about something the writer actually knows something about, as opposed to those who just spout off about whatever is in the popular media at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree you are a good writer. I say go for it. Your stories are soo hot too. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are a good writer you can write about whatever you like. If you were going to write ficition, you would probably want to write stories that illustrate what it is like to be in your early 20's and existing at this moment in time. Your writing on here seems to have a real emotional distance to it, so you might want to write about something that you connect to emotionally, something that cuts to the bone, so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could do some features writing for a local newspaper - your first-person accounts are obviously what we see on here, so you should stick with that. Seems like you're also about to graduate - some first-person accounts of the job search from a 'millennial' has an obvious audience, being person without being too personal. Try that out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your writing on this blog is very good; in fact you are far more coherent than most people who write blogs and/or stories online (erotic or otherwise). From what I can tell, you write like how you talk, which makes it very easy for the reader to follow what you're saying because it sounds so natural when they read it.

    That being said, to actually BE a writer (news paper, articles, full novels, etc) is much different. Take a swing at it, but just understand that there's a big difference between people who write for fun as a hobby (such as in blogs) and people who write professionally (novels, news paper, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  7. you could try writing erotic fiction and then go from there. it's what you're familiar with. maybe write about your fantasies that would be soo hot. but of course let us know what is real and what is fantasy lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. dude i have been on ur page for 2 hours stroking my dick. i wanna fill your ass up so bad right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Write about an issue, political or otherwise, that you feel is important -- something controversial.

    ReplyDelete