Thursday, June 18, 2009

Load Count & Gay Days

While I have a minute, mindful of the comment posted on the post I made a few hours ago...

3 loads given bb
1 loads taken bb

My taken/given is starting to get really uneven. I think I need to work on that... ;-)

Let me tell you, I really miss having sex all the time. It's killing me! Maybe it'll switch around on my vacation, but who knows. I hope it does--those will be some hot stories.

Anyway, I wanted to mention gay days while I was making a post. I went last year and had a lot of fun, even if it was expensive and there wasn't much eye candy to be found in clubs that I paid $50 to get into...but it was still fun, so that's Ok. I got plenty of sex! ;-)

The two big tests that have been consuming my life for the past few weeks basically surrounded gay days. I was hoping to meet up with some hotties who I've been talking to from the blog, but I just couldn't put off studying to go have some hot romps in Orlando. For what it's worth, I did really well on one test and hopefully when the other one is graded I can say the same thing. I'll be really unhappy if not...

Next summer I shouldn't have summer classes to worry about, so I think I can be in Orlando for gay days. :) Although I'd hate to have to wait a year to meet up with some of the guys I've been talking to from out of state...that would really suck.

So if you think you saw me or had sex with me at gay days, I'm sorry to say you didn't. I'm sure there were tons of other hot guys looking for raw fun and loads, so I can understand why some people would think I was among them. ;-) Not this year, though, guys.

4 comments:

  1. You are so fukn hawt lol!! nice post ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. So would you like to know how you are pacing compared to last years load counts? Here goes the math:

    170 days so far this year. Divide that by 365 and that tells you how far we are into the year - almost 50%. Take that exact number and multiply it by the total number of loads from last year and you find that you should be at approx 81.5 loads YTD. Since you are at 110, take 110 and divide it by 81.5 and you get 135% pacing YOY (year over year).

    Here are the numbers:
    [Loads YTD]/[(Days/365)*Loads'09] = 135%

    110/[(170/365)*175] = 135%

    What can we take from these calculations? That you are getting more action than last year! 35% more!

    More stories please...hehe

    p.s. it only took me 2 mins to do the math, i DO have a life.

    -from the guy who commented on the last post because you didn't post your load count lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always talk about good/bad head. Let's get some blow job tips. Share the wealth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete