Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorry...

As you probably guessed, I've stayed busy. You'd think I'd have more time to blog over the summer, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I wish I were announcing my return and posting a story, but unfortunately I'm going to be going on vacation soon and might not have much internet access for a week. That means any sex I have will have to be found the old way...I'm not sure how that'll work out, since I've never done it very much.

We'll see and I'll let you know! I'm going to be visiting several different places, so there should be lots of opportunities and lots of hotties. :)

Hopefully I'll have more time when I get back. If I have internet, I'll try to make some posts while I'm on the trip.

4 comments:

  1. Get one of the new iPhones. You can get the internet on that (and get a good phone out of it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd like to buy me one and pay for the service, I'll be more than happy to make use of it. ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete