Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm back!

A lot more tan, a lot less money, and with 6 loads added to the count...not too bad. :)

I was stuck in a rural area for most of the trip visiting family, and my hopes that I'd find something sexual to do were very easily dashed when I got there. Talk about being 20 minutes away from your neighbors...

But for the second part of the trip I was in a major city and went out to the best gay clubs every night. I gave 3 loads and got 3 loads, another threesome in the mix!

I'll work on posting some stories, although I have another class to deal with now, so I'm not sure how active I can be. That said, I owe you guys a bunch of hot stories and will do my best to get them posted!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you are back I was started to get worried about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back! I think we all definitely want to hear about what you did in the clubs! -Dan

    ReplyDelete