Thursday, July 9, 2009

School Sucks

If you're wondering why I haven't posted yet, blame school. I basically have a 4 month class compacted into one month, so you guys can imagine how annoying it is. And I have two classes to deal with!

I've been feeling pretty exhausted all the time...not having as much sex as I was before I had to go on my little break. It's pretty sad.

I'm still going to try to work on some posts...my theesome on vacation is a certain one, for example. And I'll try to update you on other stuff that's going on when I can, but it's hard to promise.

I'm kind of running out of money after the vacation, so I'm having to work a ton too. I'm sure you guys know how much that can cut into a hot sex life!

So I apologize. Keep checking me every so often...one day there will be something new here, and hopefully when I can make a post I'll be able to keep them going. :)

Hot sex today. Got my ass pounded by a hot hairy guy and took a huge load that I spent the rest of the day trying to push out of my ass. Then I flipped him over and pounded his hole...dumped my load in him. :)

I can't wait to tell the threesome story. It was hot! I just know I'll probably need 3000 words to do it... and that takes a lot of time to do. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean man. I'm in Summer B right now and it's a bitch. 4 months crammed into 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete