Friday, July 10, 2009

Writing About Me

I decided to Google myself just to see what would come up. It was mostly blogs that link to my blog (thanks for that) and not much else, but I did find one link to an entire article that someone wrote mostly about me.

Read the article!

I couldn't find any contact information for this Thomas Kraemer. Apparently posting comments on his blog isn't allowed, and I couldn't find an e-mail address anywhere. With that in mind, I'd like to write about his post, even if I am a few months late in responding.

I'm glad he thought my stories were hot, first of all. :) Let me assure you, I am indeed a 20-year-old student at a big university in Florida. I've edited my personal details a bit for the purpose of protecting my identity and I'm careful about saying too much, but everything I write about is based on some real event. I do change minor things like ages, descriptions, places, or the order of actions in order to make it plausible to deny that I wrote about a specific person who had sex with me but the base of the story remains intact. For example, if I say someone had brown hair, it just means dark; if I say someone had an 8 inch cock, it probably wasn't 8 inches but it was somewhere close. I hope I'm not spoiling my blog by saying any of this, but I think you guys understand...you should still enjoy the stories as they are.

I'd also like to say that I understand the risks of my behavior and I'm not deluding myself into believing that I'm staying safe. I do take measures to avoid getting any diseases (very effectively so far), but I don't pretend they're 100% sure to keep me safe. I accept the risks involved as necessary to have all the fun with all the hotties. I know exactly what I'm doing.

So thanks for advertising my blog, Thomas Kraemer. If you ever read this post, I'd appreciate you noting what I had to say in your original post. Especially since I have no way to contact you and say any of it...

That's all I have to say about that. ;-) Side note...if you have a blog and you've linked to my blog and I haven't linked to yours, e-mail me and tell me. Since I'm too busy to write my own posts I'm way too busy to read blogs as much as I used to...if I like your blog and you have a lot of posts I'll probably give you a link back on mine. I really do appreciate it! If you've ever written something about me in your blog or you know where someone has, I'd like to read it, good or bad...just so I know what's out there. Hopefully I won't need to respond to it with a post in my blog. ;-) lol

My last management note is on e-mail. I got way behind in reading and responding to e-mail to the point that I'm kind of afraid to even look at the e-mail. If you sent me something, I appreciate it, and I did read it...that's 100% sure. I just never found time to reply to a backlog of e-mail and now it would take me a really long time to do. So don't be afraid to keep writing me...I'll try to respond to the next round of messages I get and avoid letting them build up on me. I really do love hearing what you guys have to say or seeing how hot some of you are!

Last word for this post is on sex. I fucked a boy from Craigslist last night and filled his ass with my hot cum... :) I woke up with him in my bed this morning but he didn't seem to want seconds. Maybe he just wasn't a morning person...

Of course, the next story I give you all will be my last threesome. I'm going to try to start working on it today. We'll see how it goes!

7 comments:

  1. Hey RCJS, how wild (and weird) for you to be quoted in that ethnographic blog! I guess you're getting to be famous! Anyway, I for one can't wait to hear about the threesome -- I hope it's the threesome you mentioned in your post about visiting home ("But for the second part of the trip I was in a major city and went out to the best gay clubs every night. I gave 3 loads and got 3 loads, another threesome in the mix!") because I'm dying to hear about the hot club! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. And of course he deleted the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting. Take it as a badge of honor. You knew that people who not agree with your decisions and they comment like it matters. To have your blog be part of an academic process, that's a place I bet you never thought the blog would go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this guy prolly thinks your blog is hot and jacks off to it every night, but is programed to think bbing is morally reprehensible in every situtation so he is defending his own enjoyment of your blog by calling it fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I know how you can get in touch with this guy. Email me if you want my help. dtfboy@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep taking it raw bro, it's the only way

    ReplyDelete