Thursday, July 16, 2009

Still fucking...

I had several hot flip flops this week and dumped my load straight into a boy's mouth the other day. So I am still having some fun, even if I am super busy. ;-)

I counted and basically class takes up almost 30 hours a week when I count getting there, sitting there, and getting home. Ouch. No wonder I feel so stretched! Class doesn't ever take up that much of my time during the school year, so it's very frustrating.

I get like 6 or 7 hours of sleep every night and feel tired all day. I've been turning hotties down because I feel too exhausted to go have sex. Kind of sad, isn't it?

I'd like to get to bed earlier, but waking up early in the morning makes that tough. Everyone wants to hang out in the evening and at night...not much of a choice.

So for now everyone will have to be content with little flashes of my sex life. I hate it as much as you do.

I've been losing count of my weekly loads and that's why I stopped posting the count. I'm going to start counting again on Sunday so I can at least post that every week. The total count on the page is accurate though...I just lost track of which week was which a couple times. ;-)

Tomorrow will be an easy school day, so I'm going to try and hook up tonight. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

I started writing my threesome story. I'm hoping to have it available soon!

2 comments:

  1. NICE! Keep up the studies... and the loads will continue to full into place:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a thougt, but if your energy levels are low due to all the classes and work, you might try a supplement called Horny Goat Weed. It does wonders and should be available at a Vitamin Shoppe or GNC near you. Don't expect immediate results as it takes a few days to start affecting your system.

    ReplyDelete