Saturday, August 1, 2009

Exhausted

I feel like I haven't slept in 2 or 3 weeks. I've been getting like 6 hours a night...it was bad. But today's Friday and hopefully I've got one of my two classes down.

I wanted to celebrate, but I feel so tired it didn't happen. So no sex and no party...nothing really worth mentioning.

I did talk to some hotties about tomorrow. We'll see how that turns out. I added one load given and one taken to the count since my last post, so hopefully I'll get something in before tomorrow's up. I'd actually have a decent count for the week then!

I'm sick of school. Sometimes I just want to pair up with another slutty boy who has a nice job and just move in and spend my free time fucking.

Probably not going to happen, as hot as it would be. :(

I don't know how I ever posted so much in this blog. I'm clueless! I think maybe it was easier to write when I'd never written about anything. Now I have to watch my words and descriptions to try repeating stuff too much...that's no fun.

Sorry for the ranting post, guys. But hopefully you still like hearing from me!'

Let's hope for a good few weeks free from school with lots of hot boys and hot bare fucking.

2 comments:

  1. "Sorry for the ranting post, guys. But hopefully you still like hearing from me!"

    I think this is what blogs were meant for. Rant all you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are NEVER boring :) Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete