Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My ass is full

Last night's hookup might not have worked out, but I had a boy over to plow me today. He licked my hole for a minute and just slid inside...barely any lube. He fucked me hard just like that, plowing my hole while I moaned and begged for more.

I wanted to fuck him but I shot while he was fucking me. Then he sprayed a huge load of his cum deep into my guts...and that's where it is right now. ;-)

Going to try to top a boy and breed him tonight. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing could be sweeter than sex... multiple times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, question from a big fan: do you always ask the guys who fuck you what their status is or do you just let them fuck you? I love to take cum but have stopped asking because I feel like guys lie all the time. Do you worry about it? p.s. your blog is the hottest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say always because there have been times when I didn't ask, but almost always, yeah. A lot of guys will lie, so it's important to have some idea of who you're dealing with...and to trust them.

    Of course, I say don't ever do anything you aren't 100% comfortable with doing. It's too risky to settle for less!

    ReplyDelete