Monday, August 3, 2009

Hookup Tonight and Load Count

Took a load from a hot boy I got on Craigslist last night. There's probably still some cum in my ass...he shot a lot.

I'm expecting a boy to come to my apartment tonight to get fucked and loaded by me. He just texted me and told me he wanted it, so it's looking good!

I'll try to post again tonight and let you know what happens. I always think that's fun. ;-) Who knows, maybe I'll flip over and take another load...

Here's the load count for last week:

4 loads given bb
2 loads taken bb

Not too bad. School's over this week, which could mean a lot of sex, assuming I can get to the boys before they leave town for a couple weeks before our fall semester starts.

Let's hope I have some good luck. :)

Edit: Well, we watched a movie. And that was all...

Grrr. Next time I'm going to plow that hole, and I'm going to fuck him extra hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment