Wednesday, December 9, 2009

5 Minute Booty Call :)

A brief aside from the main point of my post...the other night, CollegeCumslut and I were talking and I was in the process of setting up a hookup for about an hour later. He was getting really turned on with me talking about it, so I got a hot idea. I suggested he try to find a guy to hook up with at the same time as me, that way we could both be getting our asses filled at the same time even though he lives on the opposite side of the country. Well, my hookup showed up, and so did his. ;-) We were taking their loads at almost the same time! Then when the guys were gone, CollegeCumslut and I got to chat about eating our asses out and adding our loads. It was a fucking hot experience!

(Also, feel free to e-mail me about a Christmas gift if you would like to show your appreciation and make a college boy's day from now until Christmas!)

Ok, back to my point! I think I set a new record for time between request and cock in my ass last night. I was insanely fucking horny since I've been dealing with finals the past few days...I sat here jerking not having any luck until I finally picked up my phone and tried a buddy.

I've mentioned the upsides of being in a college town before. I live around a huge number of big apartment complexes, so there are literally a few thousand people who are within a 1-10 minute walk from my door.

Textboy happened to be within very close walking distance. ;-) I figured if anyone was going to come over and fuck me it could very easily be him...without any bullshit. Well, I stripped what was left on me and put on a hot jock just in case.

No answer to my text. Oh well...I just sat happily in my jock, hoping the phone would go off at any second.

Then I heard a knock at the door less than 5 minutes later. Shit! No way...was this for real?

I head down and open up the door, and there he is. He obviously wasn't showered and the clothes he was wearing had obviously just been thrown on, but the hot college boy I had JUST texted was standing at my door with an intent look on his face.

Textboy came inside and started stripping off his clothes instantly. No small talk, no explanations, just throwing them down on the floor. My roommates? What the fuck ever, not even a mention or a concern. My booty call grabbed me and started making out really hard, passionately pressing his lips into mine and shoving his tongue into my mouth. It was exactly the kind of lusty treatment I wanted.

After we sucked face for a little bit, I ran upstairs ahead of him and stuck my ass up in the air, still wearing my jock strap. Textboy appeared right behind me, shutting my bedroom door and positioning himself behind me.

I could feel his breath on my ass cheeks. He got a good whiff of my hole, which was perfectly clean, and then he pulled my ass apart, getting what must have been an amazing view of my ass.

"Fucking slut hole," he muttered. Yeah, Textboy knows me very well.

He played with my ass cheeks for awhile, spreading them open and forcing my hole into view. I expected he would be eating me out at any moment, and sure enough I felt his tongue pressed against my ass after a few minutes. He licked me really well, pressing the tip inside...fuck. You have no idea how badly I needed his dick shoved inside my ass.

We made out with him on top of me, me on my stomach, passionately just like we had at the door. Total lust.

Textboy played with my ass for awhile longer before he slipped the jock off really slowly. He pointed his cock at my hole, sliding it against the outside.

I moaned and groaned like a fucking bitch with his meat not even inside me. It was driving him wild...he just kept pressing his head against my hole, trying to push it in, making out with me whenever he got the urge.

I finally couldn't take that anymore. I spit in my hand and rubbed it on his cock and my hole. He got the message really quickly and got ready to make a serious effort to push inside.

Since I got fucked the night before, I was worried about being really tight or that I was going to feel super sore. I relaxed as much as I could.

Textboy's head jutted into me. It hurt a little, but not enough for me to ask him to stop. He kept pressing, going deeper, his inches sliding into my butt without stopping. The pain was still there, but it was still Ok...I wasn't fucking stopping him. He pushed until he was totally inside, letting out a big groan.

I got what must have been one of the best doggy fucks of my life. The pain went away almost instantly when he slid out and pushed back into my hole...it melted into pure pleasure. Textboy added some spit every so often and fucked me HARD, really slamming into me and pushing his dick as deep as it could possibly go.

If you thought I was moaning earlier, there's no way my roommates couldn't hear me now. I hope they turned the TV on or something...because I was fucking moaning like a total bottom slut.

I jerked my cock furiously as Textboy slammed me, never slowing down. It was so amazing...I could have stayed like that all night taking his dick. We must have fucked in that position for 15 minutes, kissing a little in 3-4 minute intervals, his thick pole buried up inside my guts.

We switched into a few different things, finally settling into me being on my back (my usual favorite).

My ass was wet and loose like a pussy by now. I gripped his dick with all the strength I had and he kept plowing my butt. My jock ass was still in pure pleasure, not the least bit sore or tired.

Textboy fucked me really hard on my back, trying a lot of different things to make me moan. Eventually he hit the right spot and I knew I was going to blow.

He gave it to me really hard, his big cock slamming in and out of my ass without any mercy while I got close. Fuck. I knew this was going to be an amazing orgasm.

It built and built and built until my cock spasmed and cum flew out, hitting my neck, chest, and stomach with squirt after hot squirt.

I seriously came for like a minute. Total pleasure, the best feeling ever, with his cock still hitting me inside in the perfect place...pounding it hard, slamming into me like nothing had happened.

Seeing me cum and moan took him over. Textboy gripped me and started pouring his baby batter into my chute. I knew I was totally full, and my balls were completely spent.

It ended as quickly as it started. Textboy pulled out of my ass like it was nothing and we got cleaned up. He went in search of his clothes and got dressed, thanking me for the hot time and heading out the door.

No problem with that from me. It was totally what I wanted last night...what a perfect fuck.

I'm still savoring his load in my ass. :) I hope he'll pump another one deep up inside me soon...

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish I had a booty call list. Sounds like a nice quick fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man love that you and CollegeCumslut were both getting fucked at the same time -- Matt and I love doing that! We text each other updates as we fuck. So hot. -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUCK YEAH STUD! totally hot, love it when a guy just fucks me and leaves.

    ReplyDelete