Sunday, December 6, 2009

Football and Fucking (guest post)

It's a sad, sad time here in Florida as far as football goes. It's easier to fuck drunk frat boys when they're celebrating, but anyway...

CollegeCumslut and I have been chatting a lot since he commented on the blog last week. I got to see some of his pics, and yeah, I'd fuck him. Less than a month ago he got his first load, and now he can't seem to get enough. ;-) I think he's had more sex than I have in the last couple weeks!

Fuck school, but anyway, CollegeCumslut wrote me another hot story about his second adventure in taking loads. I figured I would share it with you all again, since his football game has a happy ending.

If you don't like these guest posts, let me know. I can always tell CollegeCumslut to go make his own blog...though there are so many of them these days I think it's way harder to get readers than when I staretd mine. I think most of you enjoyed the first set of his stories and I expect most of you will enjoy this one!

_________________________________

Most of the guys (if not all of them) that I meet up with I find online. Not being out plays a major part in that. That and I'm kind of shy in person. Just the thought of picking up a guy at a party or on campus makes me nervous. For now I've stuck to craigslist, a4a, and manhunt and have had success.

I started talking to Jockguy about a month ago. I had replied to his ad on craigslist and we sort of hit it off. Because of school and work, we never really had the chance to hookup but that was fine with me. We have fun conversations over aim or email. We practically have the same interests, both really enjoying playing and watching sports. Our conversations usually consist of how well our school's football team in the previous week. Well, that and sex :) Jockguy is fucking hot. He's 6ft, 185, ripped and athletic, tan, dark blonde hair and very sexy.

This last week, campus has been crazy about our football team. We were leading the conference and had a home game against our instate rivals. The winner would win the conference and go to a MAJOR bowl game (if you haven't guessed where I go to school yet, you aren't a football fan!). The night before the game I got an IM from Jockguy.

"Hey, are you going to the game tomorrow?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Yup. I was the only one of my friends to get a ticket though."

"Haha, me too."

"Well, you wanna go together? It would be the perfect time to finally meet!"

"Sure!"

Honestly, I was kind of surprised. Jockguy isn't out and has kind of shied away from meeting in public. But I wasn't about to ask him why he had the change of heart. We talked for a while longer, setting up where and when to meet. After an hour or so of chatting, we said good night and went to bed.

The next day was insane. Campus was buzzing like never before. No one payed attention in class with the game only being hours away. The time could not go by fast enough for me. I had a double case of the butterflies - football and meeting Jockguy. To say I was nervous is an understatement.

Finally, it was time to set out and meet Jockguy. I got the designated spot a little early. Pacing back and forth, I waited.

"C.C.?" a soft voice said from behind.

I turned around and there was Jockguy, even hotter than I could have imagined. He had on a pair of nice, lowriding jeans and a shirt with our schools logo on it. But the best part was his painted face. Half green, half yellow. I started to laugh.

"You look great! I like the face."

"Thanks. It's a little superstition I have. We haven't lost when I've painted my face."

"Knock on wood! Well, you look great. You ready?"

"Yeah," he smiled. I almost jumped him right then and there.

We started walking to the stadium. The walk was really nice. We talked about the game and the feeling was very comfortable, almost like we had been friends for a while. The conversation flowed and we had a great rapport. I was amazed at how easy it was for me to talk with him.

We arrived at the stadium and made our way to the student section. We were fairly early, so we got great seats, about 10 rows up on the 20 yard line. There was 40 minutes to go before kickoff. We continued to talk about football and school in general.

Soon, kickoff was close. The stadium started to fill up and the atmosphere was electric. It was loud, crazy and frenzied, just how a college stadium should be. The game started and all we both could think or talk about was football.

It was a great game. There were four or five lead changes, with the largest lead for either team being 9. It went down to the final minutes, with our team running out the clock to win by four. The fans, including Jockguy and I, stormed the field, surrounding the players and coaches. We stayed on the field, basking in the glory for 30 minutes. Finally, the field cleared and we made our way back to campus.

"Damn, I'm so stoked right now," Jockguy said. "That was a great game."

"It really was. I was nervous there for a while."

We continued to walk, reliving the game. As we got closer to the place where we had met earlier in the day, Jockguy turned to me.

"You wanna come over to my place for some drinks?"

I must have had an enormous smile on my face because he started laughing.

"Of course," I said, barely able to control myself.

We made our way to his apartment. The nerves in my stomach started to act up again. I really hadn't thought that this would happen. I figured we would go to the game, maybe get something to eat afterwards, then head our seperate ways. Jockguy had a roommate who was always in the apartment, so I didn't really get my hopes up.

He unlocked his door and we made our way in. It was dark, so apparently his roommate was gone. I decided to press the subject.

"Your roommate gone I take it?"

"Yeah, he's spending the night at his girlfriend's place," Jockguy said with a smirk.

That bastard, I thought. He knew this whole time. I instantly became hard.

"You want a beer?" he offered.

"Yeah."

He got grabbed to beers out of the fridge and we sat on the couch. I opened my beer and looked at him.

"Looks like your face paint is the real deal," I said.

"Yeah, I guess so. It works but it's a pain in the ass. After 20 minutes it starts to itch," he said, scratching his face.

"Well, the games over, go wash it off," I said.

He laughed and headed for the bathroom. I sat on the couch, a million thoughts running through my head. I was in heaven. Our team had just won the conference and now I was at Jockguy's place, alone with him. Could this night get any better?

"Hey, C.C, come here," I heard from the bathroom. I got up and went to the bathroom. The door was cracked open, so I pushed it open. There was Jockguy, in his underwear, washing the paint from his face.

"You wanna help me?" he said with his smirk that drove me crazy.

I was speechless. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door. Opening the shower door, he stepped in and slipped off his underwear. Out popped the most gorgeous cock I have ever seen. It was thick, cut and tan. He started the water and looked at me.

"Well?"

I snapped out of my haze and stripped my close in a millisecond. I hopped in the shower with him, my cock rock hard. He looked at me and smirked again.

"I've never seen someone get undressed that fast," he laughed.

I laughed, "You had this whole thing planned out, didn't you?"

"Maybe," he said in a cocky voice.

He reached out and pulled me into his body with his strong arms. We were face to face, staring into each others eyes for what seemed like an hour. Finally, our gazing was broken when he leaned in and kissed me. The moment our lips touched, a bolt of electricity shot through my body. I kissed him back, our lips pressing firmly against one another. I opened my mouth, inviting in his tongue. Our tongues danced around one another, going from my mouth to his. We stood in the shower kissing, for what seemed like forever.

Finally, he broke the kiss, much to my dismay.

"Let me wash up, then we can take this to the bedroom," he said, staring into my eyes.

He grabbed a wash clothe and started wiping his face. I stood there, admiring his wet, naked body. He had the ass of a Greek God, perfectly round and muscular. His legs were toned and lead to a pair of nice, tan feet. His back was amazing. Normally I don't have a feeling one way or another about backs, but his was great. It was tan and toned. I started to rub my throbbing dick.

He finished washing his face and turned the water off. We stepped out of the shower, into the steamy bathroom. He grabbed a towel and started to dry me off. The feeling of his strong hands running up and down my wet body was amazing. After we were both dry, we headed for the bedroom.

As soon as the bedroom door closed, I mauled him. I pulled him into me and passionately kissed him.

"Fuck, you are so hot," I said in between kisses. "I'm yours tonight. We can do whatever the fuck you want."

With that he grabbed and laid me on the bed, him on top. We kissed, groped and rolled around naked for a long time. I was in heaven. I totally forgot about football and school and life in general. All that mattered was him and me, naked and kissing.

I eventually ended up on top. I pulled out of a deep kiss and started to kiss his neck. He groaned in pleasure. I moved down his buff chest to his nipples, kissing and licking the whole way. After a couple minutes on his nipples, I moved past his ripped stomach down to his cock, which was hard and leaking precum. I grabbed it with my right and and lifted it to my face. It was spectacular. He had said earlier it was 8 inches long and 5 inches thick. He wasn't lying. And along with a big cock came a big set of nuts, trimmed up nicely.

I started jerking him off while licking and sucking his nuts. There were big and round and I could only manage one in my mouth at a time. I moved up to his shaft, licking all the way to the head of his cock.

"Fuck man, suck my dick. I can't take it anymore!," Jockguy pleaded.

He didn't have to tell me twice! I took his head in my mouth, tasty his sweet precum. I slowly bobbed up and down, taking more and more into my mouth. Jockguy started to slowly thrust his hips. Soon he was lightly face fucking me, his big cock going in and out of my warm mouth.

"Hey, flip around onto me," he said while still thrusting.

I pulled off his cock and got on top of Jockguy so we were 69ing. He took my hard cock in his mouth all the way to the base. For 5 minutes, we laid on his bed, sucking each other's meat. After a while, he took my cock out of his mouth and licked his way to my hole. He spread my cheeks, exposing my tight, pink ass. He began to slowly flick is tongue over my hole. It sent a chill up my spine. He started to alternate between flicking and licking my hole. Eventually, he started to fuck my ass with his tongue.

"Shit dude, that feels amazing!," I panted. "Lube my hole!"

He started going faster and deeper. His tongue probed deep inside my hole. I couldn't take it any longer.

"Fuck me!," I yelled. "You have to fuck me!"

I rolled off of him and onto my back. Jockboy got behind me and lifted my hairy legs, presenting my wet and waiting hole. He spit in his hand and wiped it over his hard dick. Slowly, he began to press his dick against my tight hole. The warmth from his cock on my hole was amazing. He pressed a little harder and his head popped into my ass, sending instant pleasure throughout my body.

"You ok?," he asked.

"Fucking great," I exclaimed, smiling up at him.

Jockguy smiled back and pushed harder, sending his big steel rod deeper inside me. After a couple more thrusts, he was balls deep inside my near-virgin ass.

"You are so fucking tight, man. Feels great," Jockguy said.

He started to fuck me. Slow and steady, his cock moved up and down, my tight ass gripping it the whole way. He eventually increased his speed and power, getting to about 75%. It felt amazing. His cock filled me up, creating enormous amounts of pleasure. Jockguy leaned down and kissed me, adding to the sensations I was experiencing.

For ten minutes, he steadily fucked my ass, loosening it with every thrust. Eventually, my ass accepted his cock without any resistance. Jockguy started to pick up steam. After another 5 minutes, he was full-on pounding me. I moaned in ecstasy. Jockguy slowed up, getting close to cumming.

"I'm almost there. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Cum in my ass," I said.

That set Jockguy off. He smiled the biggest smile I'd ever seen and started to pound my ass at full bore. I was practically yelling as he pounded my ass. After 2 or 3 minutes of all out pounding, I felt Jockguys cock swell in my ass.

'Fuuuuucccckkk, I'm gonna cum!," he yelled.

With one final thrust, Jockguy exploded in my ass, coating my insides with his creamy college load. After 4 to 5 giants shots, his balls were empty. Jockguy collapsed on top of me. We kissed as he laidon top of me, his cock still buried in my ass.

"Fuck, that was awesome. Your ass is so fucking tight," he exclaimed. "Did you cum?"

"No but I don't care," I said. I honestly didn't. All I wanted was his cock and load inside of me.

"Well, we should take care of that," Jockguy said, all of a sudden full of energy. He pushed himself up and slid out of my ass, leaving it sloppy and gaping. Jockguy got on all fours.

"Your turn," he said matter-of-factly.

"Seriously?," I said, obviously surprised. In all of our conversations, Jockguy had never mentioned that he wanted to bottom.

"Yeah, I can't have all the fun. That would be selfish," he said, giving me his trademark smirk.

"How generous of you," I sarcastically replied.

I hopped up, positioning my face inches from his perfect ass. As I got up, I felt some of his hot cum drip from my ass, down my leg. This sent me fucking crazy. I spread his ass and dove into his hole tongue first. The taste was amazing. It tasted like man. Musky, sweet and salty. I lapped up his ass, my tongue darting in and out of his hole. He must have liked it because he pushed his ass into my face. I lubed up his hole, pushing my spit in with my tongue.

I pulled off his ass and lubed my dick with spit. I pressed against his hole and popped inside his warm, wet hole. I knew this I wouldn't last long. I plunged all the way into his ass, much to Jockguy's delight.

"Fuck yeah dude, fuck my ass," Jockguy moaned.

I skipped the slow, sweet fucking and started to pound him. Thrust after thrust, I pounded with all my might. Jockguy loved it, moaning each time I plunged into his tight hole. I could feel my load boil inside my nuts. I picked up pace, pounding like never before. Serenaded by Jockguy's deep moan, the floodgates opened in my balls and I unloaded a massive load of creamy jizz in his ass. 4 massive shots of cum jettisoned into Jockguy's used hole.

I collapsed onto Jockguy's back, kissing his neck. I eventually pulled my still hard cock out of his ass, leaving my load buried deep inside. Jockguy rolled onto his back, pulling me into his arms. We lied there, my head resting on Jockguy's chest. I was totally satisfied. Laying there with a hot load in my ass and in the arms of a hot college stud, I couldn't have been happier. Until I noticed something.

"You are still hard," I said, looking down at Jockguy's boner.

"Yeah, you fucking me got me going again," Jockguy said.

"Well, I'll take care of that," I said, getting up from Jockguy's embrace.

I straddled Jockguy's torso, positioning my hole above his cock. I reached down to my ass and wet my fingers with Jockguy's cum. I lubed his cock with his own cum. Looking into Jockguy's blue eyes, I lowered myself onto his stiff rod. His cock went in without a problem and I was soon filled it. I stated to work up and down on his cock. He responded and started thrusting up and down. Soon, we were going full speed, him thrusting up and myself lowering down.

After 5 minutes of me on top, Jockguy switched it up.

"Get on your stomach," he told me, pulling out of my well used ass.

I did as he said, sprawling on the bed on my stomach. Jockguy got behind me and shoved his big dick all the way into my college ass. I moaned feeling him fill me back up. Jockguy unleashed all his power and aggression onto my ass. He pounded me to within an inch of my life. Grinding my body into the bed made me blow my second load of the night. My ass tightened as I came came again. This sent Jockguy over the edge.

"Fuck," was all Jockguy could say. And for the second time in an hour, his hot college load painted the inside of my ass.

Jockguy laid on my back, cock still buried deep inside me, for what seemed like forever. Having this hot college guy embrace me was amazing. I was beyond satisfied.

We ended up sleeping in each other's arms that night, both naked and full of cum

14 comments:

  1. College Cumslut, you are a fantastic writer; this was one fucking hot post!!! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very hot post. Maybe College Cumslut should start his own blog since he is such a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a great story maybe he should start his own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If CollegeCumslut decides to start his own blog, I'll let you all know and link to it. Until then...I don't mind posting his hot stories for him. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow RC! It seems that you are quite the inspiration when it comes to fucking AND writing! Very hot post by College Cumslut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very hot post man. Love that we've got another hot load catcher amongst us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, CC.

    Please, sir, can we have some more?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though you're my rival I still enjoy reading your blog...as for C.C., his writing is pretty awesome, congrats on the rosebowl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey CC: Go DUCKS! I lost my cherry in Eugene too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow RC just found your blog. Great stories, Glad you also post on nifty archive. I'm an older guy who just realized 3 years ago that i'm gay and prefer sex with men. Started Safe becuase of fear of aids, but once i tried bareback, I agree with you it's so much better. Being a bareback bottom feels so much better. And I love taking loads in my ass. I stopped counting after the 30th guy. Glad you are still HIV-. What's your secret to staying that way? What happened that this year you've given more than last year when you took more? Keep up the great stories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey guys, thanks for the compliments! Glad you are enjoying the writing. I've really liked sharing my hot encounters with you all. Thanks again to RCJS for posting my stories :)

    I'm happy to hear a couple of think I should start my own blog! But I don't think I have the discipline to keep up with my own blog. And I don't want to start something that ends up half-assed! So, I'll just continue to send my stories to RCJS and, if he chooses, he can post them here.

    Oh, and I almost forgot: Hell yeah, anonymous! GO DUCKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey sup .. i think u possible go to USF lmao... i go there to... collegecumslut.. seem like a fun time.. write me and ill send some pics

    bradcad2@yahoo.com... and i just want collegecumslut to write me.. no one else .. unless its the hot boy that writes on this blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous:

    I live in a college town, so that's a big help. HIV is a lot less of a problem...all the college boys tend to stick to fucking other college boys. Most of them don't have much experience with guys.
    Bigger cities and sluttier/more experienced guys have more issues with HIV.

    I suppose one reason I topped more is because it's safer than bottoming. I still bottom a lot though...I just found my top side and decided I really liked loading boys too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hah, "with all my might", huh? CC doesn't write as well as you do, RC, but it's still great, and his tone's surprisingly romantic for a hardcore gay bareback sex blog. Anyway, very hot stuff-- thank you both!

    ReplyDelete