Monday, December 7, 2009

Camming with RCJS

I know many of my readers sometimes wonder whether or not I'm for real. I've had plenty of e-mails and comments accusing me of being some old fat guy who gets off writing about fucking boys. I never respond because I don't really care about satisfying doubts...this blog is my little fun project and nothing else.

I've been a little bold with cam lately. I think there are 4-5 hot guys out there who have seen me. Lucky boys! And please don't e-mail me or IM me expecting me to show...it's probably not going to happen. I want to keep the camming in an exclusive club, so I'll probably stop where I am for a little awhile. ;-)

Some excerpts from a few nights ago:

Hottie: cute ;)
Hottie: You're really cute you know ;)
Hottie: I'd love to make out with you

Hottie: I fuckin love eating a hot ass out
Hottie: and you qualify. lol
Hottie: You're so qualified it's not even funny
Hottie: you got a hot ass

Hottie: you're so hot

I invite all the hotties who have seen me on cam to leave their input!

7 comments:

  1. Only 4 or 5 readers who've seen you? I feel like I'm missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sexy how are you. Yes I'm one of the guys who have seen you on can in case they are wondering. You are who you say you are and hell ya I'd pound the fuk outta ur hot hole mmmmm. You're so fukn sexy.

    Jumpinround - the one and only

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question. I know you were taking them a couple posts down, but I'll just ask here.

    With as much dick as you get, not all of them must have been great. What was your worst/most embarassing hookup?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I am so jealous! How'd you decide to show yourself to these guys? --Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you think I'm a hottie RJ ;-) Still hopeful that you'll break ur promise of not fucking with ur fans. I saw him and the description does not lie. He is blond, he is a jock and he definitely looks slutty. Great bod, stunning ass, hot hole and even hotter cock. You can doubt his sex-capades but believe me, this guy definitely exists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of slutty...my ass is fresh from being used as a cumdump as I write this. ;-)

    Anyway, I didn't initiate any camming. Everyone who saw me seduced me into doing it...by getting on cam and looking hot or e-mailing me hot fuck vids. That was the secret!

    I'm trying not to make it a regular thing because it's flirting too closely with revealing my still hidden identity. On some days boys just get lucky!

    ReplyDelete