Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fucked Some Ass :)

Almost done with finals already...isn't that awesome!? My total load count for the year stands at 189. 11 loads to go to hit my 200 load goal! We have almost 3 weeks still left in the month, and I'll only be home for around one week, so I think it will be totally doable. ;-)

I was hoping to flip flop fuck last night. I set it up that way with Pissfucker...we were going to trade loads.

He got here super horny but we didn't get right at the fun. We watched TV for a bit, chatting about nothing, doing a little snacking. I could only take so much before I was on him shoving my tongue in his mouth. Fortunately he felt the same way...the clothes started coming off and before you know it we were both naked on my couch.

Perfect opportunity to go upstairs. I dragged him up there and we decided to hit the shower. Pissfucker had come straight from work, so he wasn't feeling clean enough to take my dick up his ass.

We were both relaxing in the hot water for less than a minute when Pissfucker lived up to his nickname.

"I need to piss," he announced.

"Ok?"

"Get on your knees."

Shit. "You think it's that easy?"

"Get on your fucking knees!" he said 100% playfully with a shove.

If he were serious I probably would have punched him, but he wasn't, so I decided I would comply. I lowered my face down to his cock and pressed up against it.

"Yeah...shit," he mumbled, the water running down both of us. In a few moments I could feel his piss, much hotter than the water, streaming down my face.

My dick was rock hard by now, my hand working it gently, as Pissfucker's stream ran down my body with the rest of the water.

"Yeah, take it," he encouraged, still spraying.

When he came to a halt, my pole was rock hard.

"You need to piss?" Pissfucker asked hopefully.

I didn't and there was no way I could, so I said no. He seemed disappointed, but it didn't matter...I was already insanely turned on, so I put the water off and we stepped out, grabbing our towels.

"I need to fuck your ass right now," I told him.

He smirked. "Yeah? Ok, do it then."

We moved to the bed in a flash, naked and still glisetening with some leftover water. I got between Pissfucker's legs and started working his dick, taking the whole length down my throat.

He moaned and grunted, holding my head down on it. Wow...he was getting off on being aggresive tonight. That could bode well. ;-)

I couldn't suck him for very long before I decided I needed to be in his ass. I spit and started lubing his hole up...tight tonight, very sweet. I added some spit to my cock, pressing a finger into Pissfucker at the same time.

"Yeah," he breathed. "Fuck yeah. Give me more than that!"

Talk about a shudder through my dick. I pulled his legs up and pressed into his hole, finding it way tighter than I thought it would be. I slipped into him pretty gently, opening his hot ass up slowly. I couldn't press all the way in, so I started working him open by pulling my dick out and pressing it back inside. Eventually he had taken the whole thing.

I wasn't the loud bitch for once. Pissfucker knew no one was home, so he totally let loose with my cock inside him. I pounded and he moaned, begging for it harder and harder.

"Use my hole! Fuck me! Use that fucking pussy!" He kept saying shit like that over and over...it was driving me crazy! I slammed into him as hard as I could while still keeping the cum in my dick...I couldn't keep it up or long with all the noise he was making.

He reached around and touched the base of my cock, feeling it slide in and out of his ass, then to my balls, and finally to my hole, which Pissfucker rubbed with one of his fingers.

I moaned. It was my turn. "Want to fuck me?" I asked.

"Yeah," he agreed eagerly.

I got on my stomach for him, pushing my ass up in the air. I felt his warm finger against my ass...he was spitting all over it, slicking it up for his cock. He'd been using lube lately, so feeling his spit on me got me even more worked up!

After a minute I felt the big head of his dick pressed into my hole. Fuck...I wanted it bad, so I relaxed. He slid in really forcefully, not returning my favor to him, but that was Ok...my ass took it, no pain at all. His dick just spread my hole open and pushed straight inside, all the way to the balls.

"Yeah," he grunted. "Fucking boy cunt. I'm going to tear it up."

I was gone with pleasure, so I just let Pissfucker use me. He made good on his promise...he tore into my ass, really deep strokes, pressing his cock as far into me as it could possibly go. He was super focused on hitting me deep...it was uncomfortable at first, kind of straining for my hole, but I just tried to enjoy it and eventually I relaxed. I was taking the whole pole like a champ and moaning with each stroke. It started feeling insanely good.

He slammed into my ass and pounded me really good in that position, giving me a few slaps and keeping the dirty talk up. Pissfucker was acting like he hadn't come in days! No complaints from me...I just took the fuck and focused on the pleasure, moaning happily.

He stopped really suddenly after maybe 10 minutes of fucking my ass like that. "Fuck, I can't keep going or I'm going to cum."

"Cum in my ass!" I greedily demanded.

"I don't want to. Fuck me... let me cum like that."

"Please just blow in my ass," I begged. I really wanted to feel a load inside me.

Pissfucker pulled his dick out. I guess that was my answer. Cold air on a wet and sloppy hole...

I got him on his back and added more spit to his ass and my dick. After the way he'd fucked my ass, this was going to be sweet but short.

I slid straight into his ass this time just like he'd slid straight into mine. He grunted like a bitch again...I knew this was going to be short!

"Yeah, fuck that boy pussy!" he encouraged. The dirty talk lasted the whole length of the fuck. ;-)

I did the best I could, pressing in and out of his hole with my big dick. Pissfucker's ass was sloppy, warm, and wet from the fuck earlier...my big cock just sank all the way inside and he begged for more.

Moan, groan. "Fucking pound that ass! Fuck tht boy cunt! Shoot your load inside me!"

Shit, how can a guy fuck for long with encouragement like that? Everything he said worked my load closer to spraying out.

I kept fucking Pissfucker's hole, taking my time, going slow whenever I needed to...working in and out of him carefully so I wouldn't blow my load. His hole felt so fucking good wrapped around my cock.

He knew I slowed down, so he told me to just fuck him hard and blow inside. I figured it was a good idea, so I gave him all I had... slammed my dick up in his hole with Pissfucker making enough noise to get any guy off.

He moaned and kept the dirty talk up until I felt the cum bubble up inside me.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled, launching into a serious of long, loud groans while my baby batter poured into his ass.

"Fuck yeah...me too." Pissfucker stroked his dick and blew all over his stomach, sticky string of thick white cum coating his hairy lower half.

I collapsed on top of him, a sweaty and very satisfied mess. I could feel my cum up in his hole...it felt so good. Knowing that I was spraying my sperm inside him is what put Pissfucker over.

I pulled it out of him and we cleaned up eventually. I was sad that I had no load in my hole, but I was totally content knowing that mine was in him. I got to hear him shitting some sperm out...and I knew he couldn't possibly be getting all of it. ;-)

We got dressed and watched a little TV. Not a bad night at all...

I started writing this while Pissfucker was off sleeping. Now I'm planning my next load. ;-) Wish me luck!

2 comments: