Friday, December 4, 2009

Getting Bred by Emoboy

Halloween parties have to be some of the wildest parties of the whole year. I have no idea why...but in the sleepy little college town I live in almost everyone seems to get totally fucking trashed for Halloween. I guess it's more fun than running around asking for candy, isn't it? ;-)

Another fun reality of Halloween parties is that they go on for a week. Parties the weekend before, parties the night of, parties the weekend after...and other parties situated everywhere in between. Most of these parties are pretty lame, but when you've got 40 or 50 people packed into a little apartment they can be a ton of fun. Add a keg and some liquor and that's even more true...and if you know the host well, that means special shots!

I went to a particular party close to where I lived with some of my friends. I didn't know more than a handful of people there (isn't that always the case?), but a really hot girl latched onto me as soon as I walked through the door and made it her mission to get me trashed. She was already drunk, so running to the freezer and pouring shots of vodka was easy for her. She handed me the shot glass like it was nothing.

After getting something good to chase with, I wound up downing a few rounds of shots with my hot girl...me doing doubles for every one she did. I was feeling my liquor within minutes...this was going to be a fun night. We mingled with some other people for awhile and chatted with other friends we knew, but before I knew it I was being dragged back to the vodka bottle in the kitchen.

Same pattern, doubles for me and singles for her. We went until I was out of chaser, and soon I was really buzzing.

I started checking people out, and since I was steadily getting closer to drunk it probably wasn't difficult to notice. There were some hot boys at this party, even if they were wearing costumes and some of their faces were concealed. My cock stirred a little in my jeans...it really wanted some attention.

I spotted a few obviously gay guys but they weren't very pretty. Since I had liquor in me and still felt that way, that must be saying a lot! I was left staring at the guys who were questionable or straight...there's always a catch to be found there. ;-)

One really caught my eye. He was probably 18, 6' or 6'1", 140-150 pounds. I guess I should describe him as an emo boy...his hair was dyed black, though brushed really neatly (don't think crazy emo boy hair), and his lip was pierced. His skin was very white and supple...he looked delicious. No costume, just a tshirt, pair of dark jeans, and flip flops.

He caught me looking initially. I shifted my glance and ended up with my hot girl again. We were both drunk and very happy, so we just wandered around talking to people for awhile. I decided I wasn't going to drink anymore...I already felt like I had too much.

To make a long story a little shorter, my hot girl and I wound up with our lips together. Next thing you know one of my friends joined in and we're both kissing her. So we made out...what can I say, when I'm drinking I turn into a makeout slut. I don't think anyone should be surprised!

Emoboy caught me looking at him a few more times. He didn't look offended, just indifferent, and soon he was checking my direction just to see if I was staring. I doubted I could get my cock hard enough to fuck with that much alcohol in me, but he seemed fine...I could totally be getting my ass slammed with his dick.

He disappeared at some point. We realized that a huge group of people at the party had gone outside to get high, Emoboy among them. I was too drunk to even think about that without puking, so I stayed where I was and talked with one of my friends.

It was getting late and people were probably as wasted as they were going to get, some of them walking in the door high from the smoke session unfolding outside. A few people were making out, and a lot of the guys were following various girls around trying to take them home or to a secluded spot somewhere in the apartment. A few twos and threes disappeared into the parking lot, coming back 10-30 minutes later. Everyone knew they were were probably fucking in their cars (which is hot).

Emoboy eventually made his way back inside, his eyes searching until they found mind. He grinned a little, just standing there looking hot. Grins are confusing. Did it mean, "Hey faggot, it's not going to happen but thanks" or "Yeah, I'm interested too"? If you've ever been bold enough to try finding the answer a few times, you know it can easily go either way. A few drinks or a week without sex can tip the scale. Since I'm writing about this party and not the others where I lustfully pursued boys, you should have already guessed the outcome!

Emoboy settled on a couch across the room. It seemed like we were a football field apart! I kept my staring up and he kept catching me, sometimes with that fucking grin.

I got up to piss. There was a long line, unfortunately, so I was stuck feeling like my bladder was going to burst. I turned around to survey the party field and found Emoboy standing right behind me. I had my drunk "Oh shit!" moment and tried to whip my head around like I hadn't seen him, but after a few moments I realized this was probably my best chance to try talking with him.

I turned around and opened my mouth. "You don't look like you had much to drink," I blurted out. I didn't have much else to say.

His face was fucking beautiful, his hair held perfectly in place with gel...and the lip ring totally worked on him. He was almost as tall as me, though way too close to stick thin.

"I have to drive a few people home when it's all over," he explained with a grin. "That's why I went outside and smoked a little instead...doesn't fuck me up." Emoboy laughed.

"I wasn't planning to get too drunk but Hot Girl kept handing me shots. I couldn't say no."

He looked in her direction. "Yeah, she's nuts. I've been to a lot of parties with her so I know what you mean. She's hot as fuck though...huge tits."

Yeah, yeah, you're straight, I totally believe it.

"No one's taking her home tonight," I mumbled. Hot Girl was making out with people but had made it very clear that she wasn't going further with any of the guys at the party.

"No one ever takes her home. She's shoves her tongue in your mouth and her boobs in your face and walks away. Fuckin' tease like all the others."

I turned to see that only one other person was ahead of me. "Sometimes a guy just needs to fuck." When I turned back to his face he looked like he wanted a drink in his hand more than anything.

"I'm totally baked right now."

"I'm totally drunk," I said with a laugh.

The toilet flushed and the the person ahead of me went into the bathroom.

"I saw you looking at me all night," he almost whispered. "I'm totally ok with guys like that but I'm not gay."

"I never said you were gay," I drunkenly declared more loudly than I should have if I wanted to feel him inside me.

His lips dropped open for a moment, his cute face totally blank. "No, I know you didn't, I'm just saying...I'm totally cool with gay people. Gay people are awesome."

[Tangent: I have been at many parties where I've been seen groping and making out with guys by large groups of straight people. For some reason guys come up to me almost every time and ask if I'm gay, and when I say yeah they start rambling about how awesome gay people are and how much they respect gay people. I usually don't feel like they're hitting on me (I'm never looking at or hitting on them) but I've had people follow me for 10 minutes going on and on about how cool I must be. What's up with that? Obviously Emoboy is a little different since he was being flirty and clearly interested in having some fun.]

"You gotten lucky recently?" I asked.

"Fuck that...maybe a month ago. My nuts are dragging the ground." He tugged at his jeans right above his crotch, a leather bracelet on his arm. His eyes were completely glazed and bloodshot.

I laughed. "You should get lucky tonight."

The toilet flushed again, a drunk girl hobbling out of the bathroom.

I started for the door, making eye contact with Emoboy before I closed it. He wanted action--our little exchanges had made that clear. I fully intended to get it.

I pissed for a long time, imagining Emoboy's cock while I wobbled in front of the toilet. I flushed and washed my hands, opening the door to Emoboy again.

He smiled and took my place. I decided I'd wait for him on the other side of the hallway.

When he came out, he looked surprised that I was still there. He hesitated for a moment before he walked over to me again.

"You have a good piss too?" he joked.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better now."

Emoboy looked around. We had a few feet of clearance. "Hey, I think you're right," he mumbled cryptically.

I did a huge drunk smile. "Yeah?"

He looked around again. "If you're cool with it, it's been awhile. I'm really high...I bet you've got good skills."

"Ok. Where should we go?"

Emoboy looked around. "Host Girl #1 won't be pissed at us if I use her room. You want to?"

I nodded, probably a little too slowly. "Yeah."

"Get a drink or something and come back. It's the second door down the other hall." He passed through the party field to the other hallway, slipping down there like it was nothing unusual.

Hot Girl found me right before I hit the kitchen and pulled me to the fridge. I wound up doing another shot and chasing it with the last little bit of soda someone had found. She happily went on about something, giggling and giving me a quick peck on the lips before she was off again. I doubted she knew what I was about to be doing. :)

I grabbed a fresh cup and splashed some tap water over a few ice cubes, taking my time. I drank the whole cup and filled another one before I made way to the bedroom. I wondered if anyone noticed that I was slipping into the hallway after Emoboy had...they probably couldn't see which room either of us had gone into but still. Sometimes drunk people can spot hookups better than anyone else!

I could feel my heart beating faster as I got closer and opened the door. The apartment suddenly felt really warm. I always get nervous, especially when I'm drunk.

Minus the glow of a computer screen, the room was dark. The bed was unmade, Emoboy resting on top of a comforter, his shirt and jeans already pulled off. He was only wearing a pair of boxers, his hard cock sticking up through the flap. The arm with the bracelet was moving up and down hs shaft.

"Hey," he said shyly, his eyes fixed on his hand and cock.

I approached and surveyed his beautiful body. Naturally smooth, fit, and pale white. His cock was just over 6 inches and average thickness. I had no idea what the ground rules were going to be.

"So how's this going to work?"

"Just suck my cock. I don't want to kiss."

I kicked my flip flops off and climbed into the bed, getting between his lightly furred legs. I grabbed both sides of the boxers and he moved his hand away, letting me pull them down to free his dick. I slid them down a set of skinny legs, off a pair of hot size 10 feet. Under ordinary circumstances I would have been smelling the soles and sliding my tongue against his toes, but I doubted he'd approve.

Emoboy really was beautiful. Really thin, yeah, but it didn't look like he'd puked up his dinner earlier in the day.

I turned straight to his dick, grabbing hold and running my tongue along the head. I looked up to see his eyes clothes, his mouth gaping open, his breathing reflecting what I was doing with my tongue.

I licked his shaft, his head again, and then started taking his dick into my mouth. He let out a little moan as his cock parted my lips and slid down along my tongue, my throat easily accomodating his whole length. He tasted very clean--he'd taken a shower right before he got here. His pubes were well-manicured and recently shaved, short hairs just starting to come in.

My dick was blowing up in the jeans I was wearing, pressed inside a tight pair of underwear. I really needed to release the beast. I kept sucking Emoboy's dick while my hands fumbled with my belt buckle and pulled the buttons on my fly apart. I lifted up and pulled the jeans off, my dick sticking up in a pair of boxer briefs. I looked at Emoboy to make sure he was ok with me taking my clothes off and he didn't seem to care, so I pulled off my shirt and finally slipped the boxer briefs down, my cock hitting my stomach with a little thud.

"Your cock is huge!" he quietly complimented, looking a little astonished.

I smiled and stroked it gently. It wasn't totally filled out and I probably wouldn't be able to get it there, but it looked way thicker and was already longer.

"Thanks. It doesn't get fully hard when I'm drunk," I explained.

Emoboy laughed. "That's another reason I was just blazing. You should turn around."

YES. As close to instantly as I could manage, I turned my body around and showed him my ass.

"That's nice, man," he mumbled. I could hear his hand working his dick again.

I moved my body closer toward him and spread my legs, lifting my ass up toward him.

"Damn...I can see your asshole like that." His hand started working harder.

I pushed my ass farther until his hand slid against one of my cheeks. I turned my head and looked him in the eyes.

"You want to slide your cock inside?"

He grinned, his tongue playing with his lip piercing for a few seconds. "Shit...you want me to?"

I pushed my ass against his hand again, this time feeling the head of his cock. His free hand wrapped around my side and pulled my ass in. Emoboy rubbed his the head of his 6 inch cock against my hole.

"Can you sit on it?" he asked eagerly.

"Rub some spit on your dick." I spit into my hand and rubbed it all over my hole, slipping a finger inside and pushing some spit around.

"Damn," Emoboy mumbled with fascination. "That's so hot."

I slid down the bed a little farther and pointed my ass at his cock. I felt him press the head against my hole...there wasn't enough spit on his dick but it started breaching me anyway. I was drunk and totally content to take it exactly like it was. I sank my ass down really slowly, his dick ripping into my hole and spreading it open.

I moaned softly, my ass coming to rest against his prickly pubes. I started moving up and down, feeling his dick slide out and then tear back into my ass. The friction he must have been feeling was probably almost too much.

He breathed while I bobbed up and down on him, his mouth gaping open and his eyes closed just like they had been when I sucked his cock. His hands were gripping the comforter beneath him. I whipped my head around and grabbed both of his legs to get a firmer footing. I fucked myself hard, Emoboy's dick as deep inside me as it could possibly go. My dick swung up and down with my body, a little precum leaking out the slit. I stroked it softly, trying not to get anywhere close to cumming. I wasn't going to get fully hard and I wasn't even sure I could cum but it still felt so good.

I got an amazing view of his legs and feet while I worked his dick in my ass. They were pale and skinny but very hot...and eventually I realized his toes were wriggling to the same rythm as his breathing. That was hot. I loved seeing them curl when his cock hit bottom, hearing the soft exhale from his lips. I could picture the expression on his face and his hands holding onto to the comforter while I rode his cock.

"Can we switch?" he asked from behind after a few more minutes of me bouncing up and down.

"Yeah, sure." I'd love to feel Emoboy giving my ass serious effort.

I lifted up, his pole audibly popping out of my cunt. His hands pushed me forward, my legs now up in the air. He lifted his body up and slid between them, spitting into his hand and rubbing it into his cock.

"You like taking it rough?" he asked, pressing his dick against my hole again.

I closed my eyes. "Yeah."

"Ok." Emoboy pushed his bare cock back into my ass in one stroke, sliding the whole length into me. He held it there for a minute, breathing hard, before he went on his rampage.

There still wasn't enough lube so it split me going in, even at 6 inches and average thickness, but my ass quickly loosened up and took the pounding. He worked his unwrapped cock in and out of my ass widly, his fuck stick feeling better with every stroke.

His breathing was really turning me on now. He was tearing my ass up and he just sounded so controlled...not yelling, not moaning, just breathing with his strokes as he worked his cock in my butt. He closed his eyes a lot, fixated on enjoying my hole...the computer light gleamed off the metal lip ring.

I kind of liked being fucked by a guy as skinny as Emoboy. He just fit so well between my legs, and he was really light, giving off of very little heat. It was hot. He didn't have a huge cock to work with but he was fucking my ass just fine...making me feel real good.

My hole was completely opened up. He could pull his dick out and I could feel myself gaping open...all he had to do was press his cock against my cunt and it would swallow his cock for him.

Emoboy expeimented with a variety of different positions for my legs and his body. He would grab me and twist me in one direction and then shove me in another...lift up, slide down, push my ass up. Sometimes having a top moving you like that is hot...he's trying to figure out the best way to use your ass. It all felt amazing...some of the pounding would have easily sent me over if I wasn't drunk.

I just focused on enjoying all the feelings in my ass. Totally relaxed, a hot slick-haired, skinny emo boy working his cute little cock in and out of my hole ...fuck yeah. He had to blow in me. I would be so disappointed if he pulled his dick out and shot somewhere else...I needed to feel his wad buried in my guts.

"Your ass feels so good," Emoboy said softly, eyes still closed. "I'm going to cum soon."

"Yeah," I encouraged. "Fuck me until you cum."

His pace increased. His skinny little body was slamming into mine, his dick pushing deep into my hole. His breathing was more excited and less controlled. I squeezed my ass tightly around his dick, hoping to give him a thrill.

Emoboy grunted. "That made me cum," he whispered. "Shit. I'm cumming right now." His whole body rocked into me hard, his balls pressed against my ass as they unloaded a river of sweet boy jizz into my ass. My hand flew to my dick and I managed to fire off my own load while Emoboy's pole was still contracting inside me.

It took him another minute to stop moving, his dick still pressed all the way inside my ass. His chest was heaving up and down, his breaths deep.

"That was so fucking good," he said with relief.

"Yeah," I mumbled. Drunk fucking can be so hot. Now I expected him to jump and leave at any moment.

Emoboy didn't. He stayed right where he was, his cock and cum shoved up my ass.

"It's so good I hate to leave. No idea when my cock will be in something this nice again."

Eventually he slipped out, groaning when he did. He stood up and started to put his clothes back on.

"Wait a few minutes and come back out," he instructed.

"Yeah, I know," I answered happily. I just wanted to fall asleep with his load inside me. Too bad I wasn't in my own bed.

He finished getting dressed and left the room. I relaxed for awhile, enjoying my buzz and thinking about the cum in my ass. I felt so empty without his cock...I would have gladly thrown my legs up and taken a few more loads. Too bad that wasn't going to happen.

I got dressed after awhile and went back out into the party. A lot of people had left but some of them were still drinking. I didn't see Emoboy. I found one of my friends...he questioned me about what I'd been up to but didn't push to far. I'm sure he knew what I was up to. :)

We decided to head home. I drank a lot of water, took some tylenol, and went to bed, the sperm still in my ass.

I hope I see him at another party. Something about Emoboy was especially hot. Maybe it's that I don't know anything about his background...is he straight or bi? Was that his first time fucking a guy's ass or not? You don't think to ask these questions when you're drunk and looking at a naked boy in front of you.

4 comments:

  1. That got me ROCK HARD!!!! You are the man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool that your hot ass turned emoboy on, and even cooler that you can work your butthole to squeeze a cum load out of his cock. Very talented bottom.

    You mention you have a big 8"x6" cock... Why not post a picture of it for us?
    You know you wanna show it off!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking hot! As usual, but this one really got me going. I'm licking up my own load produced from reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot story. Just curious: how many chicks have you fucked?

    ReplyDelete