Monday, November 30, 2009

Cum in my ass...a long time coming

It had literally been a week since I got any action. Home completely killed my sex life...nothing new or unexpected. I spent the whole time with my family and I was so exhausted I didn't have time to run off looking for a slutty adventure. The load count came to a long halt!

There's a MASSIVE load of Pissfucker's cum up in my ass as I'm typing this. I let a little out in the shower and I still feel totally full of his jizz--he shot a ton. Since he had the same experience I had over break I guess I shouldn't be surprised...I got to experience the very pleasant and huge reward. :) Hot stud sperm buried in my ass. Mmmmm. His load feels so warm inside me...I can just imagine it leaking out of my hole and down my leg if I pushed just a little. Who knows how long I'd be pushing this cum out of my ass...I plan to just leave it inside me for now.

We went pretty fast. A little making out, a little sucking, and then I was flipped over with my hole exposted, Pissfucker lubing up his big cock to slide inside.

I get really tight when I don't get fucked. A week without cock is probably the longest I ever go, so you can guess that it's also the tightest my ass gets. Pissfucker wasn't being the least bit patient...he was trying to shove his dick in me like it was nothing from the start. I had to push off and grab to keep him from just slamming all the way inside me (with his cock that would really hurt).

After a few unsuccessful tries to get more than an inch or two inside, I finally relaxed. He must have felt my hole open up because as soon as I felt ready he slid his dick all the way inside with one stroke.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Your ass is so tight, RC!"

Yeah, it was, but damn...now that his cock was inside me it felt incredible. Pure pleasure.

"Fuck me!" I commanded.

He didn't need me telling him...he starting bucking into me hard, his whole cock shoved deep inside my hole. I completely opened up for him--there was no resistance in my ass at all.

Pissfucker slammed his big dick in and out of me and I moaned so loudly the neighbors must have heard. I couldn't help it...stretching my ass open for the firt time in so long was making me wild. I'm usually a little bitch when I'm getting fucked, but tonight I didn't hold back at all...I just let it all out, moaned at the top of my lungs. Good thing my roommates weren't home. ;-)

He kept going, fucking me hard for awhile. When he got close to cumming he pulled out and we switched places.

I lubed his ass with my tongue and slid a finger inside. So fucking tight...that ass was going to feel amazing. I worked my finger for awhile to loosen him up (you can't shove 8x6" in any other way!) and his hot butt steadily opened.

I gave my cock a final few jerks, smearing the rest of the lube on it, and pushed it against his hole. So warm. I pushed the first few inches in.

"Damn," Pissfucker groaned. "Push in easy!"

I went more slowly than he went for me. If I hurt him he'd be pulling off and I wouldn't get any...

Eventually my dick was resting inside him, the walls of his ass pressed tightly against me. Fuck! I started pushing my dick in and out and got a good stroke going. Pissfucker moaned softly, his legs pressed up against my sides.

"It's getting sore," he complained. "You better finish."

Fucking...well, even if it was short it was better than nothing. I can't blame a bottom when my cock is what it is.

"Ok," I panted back. I fucked him hard, my cock feeling better and better. After a few more minutes I grabbed his legs and basically started pulling his up on my cock...I was sliding all the way in and all the way out, as deeply as I could, my dick pressed up inside him to the balls.

He got louder and seemed to be enjoying it, so I kept going for a little bit. His ass felt so good working it the way I was...I kept pulling him into me and felt the orgasm building.

"Fuck!" I yelled. The moans I made bottoming were nothing compared to the noises pouring out of me now. The pleasure kept building until I felt my cock start squirting and the waves of my orgasm tearing through my body. I kept slamming, fucking harder and harder, spurts of cum still flying out of my cock deep inside his ass.

As soon as I slowed down he lifted his ass off.

"Nice," he mumbled. I don't think he enjoyed it as much as I did, but sometimes that's the way it is. I had the best orgasm I've had in awhile!

My dick was still a little filled out. I played with it while we switched again...his ass juice had spilled out on my sheets, along with some lube and a few gobs of my cum. Not a problem with me though, more like a trophy. ;-)

Pissfucker's cock slid inside me easily this time. I just braced myself and relaxed, jerking my cock while he fucked me. I could tell from his face and the sounds he was making that he would finish pretty quickly.

He fucked me hard, pounding my slutty little college hole like a loose pussy. Fuck yeah...he was using me so well. His cock still felt incredible gliding in and out of my chute. Shit. If he could fuck me like this for a long enough time I'd be blowing another load.

I knew it wasn't going to work that way though. He kept plowing me until he pulled back, grabbing my legs and holding them up high. Pissfucker started fucking really intently, gripping on to me tightly.

"I'm going to fucking blow!" he announced after a minute of fucking me like that.

"Yeah, cum in my ass," I encouraged, gripping down on his dick.

He moaned with release, holding his dick deep inside my hole. He kept shooting, the warm cum surrounding his pole as it jetted out. I knew there was going to be a ton buried inside me.

He pulled out, his cock covered in cum, and collapsed beside me, panting and totally content. I felt exactly the same way, even if I didn't cum again. My ass was used, sloppy, and wet...totally full of boy sperm. Fuck yeah. And his was full of mine.

I got the shower going and Pissfucker and I cleaned up. He got rid of my cum almost instantly, so I let some of his out. I kept most of it though. It's still up there, and it feels so fucking good. :)

I'd really love to take another load tonight. I think my ass could take another hard fucking and it would still feel as amazing as it did earlier. My hopes aren't too high but I'll try and work on that...you never know.

I'd love to offer someone a cum-lubed hole to use, and I'd love to feel another college boy's sperm mingling with Pissfucker's deep up in my guts. Mmmmm.

I'll probably just wind up fingering myself and cleaning his cum off. I guess that's hot too. ;-)

5 comments:

  1. You could always break out some of those seldom-used toys and have some fun with those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your thinking, Brad.

    Very hot story... as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story got me so horned up I waited until my bf went to walk the dog and I went in the bathroom and jerked out a load.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOT story. Got my cock dripping. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. sexfee

    ReplyDelete