Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fuck School.

Fuck the following:

1) Applications
2) Application fees
3) Waiting for responses to applications
4) Letters of recommendation
5) Paying fees for EVERYTHING
6) Experienced people who can't read simple instructions
7) Writing essays
8) Writing the same thing over and over again on applications
9) Not being able to use the same writing for every application
10) Feeling like I'm never going to get out of this hellhole

Don't get me wrong, lots of hot boys, but it's still a hellhole. Why did I ever think about applying for a master's degree at the same school? Idiot.

Oh, sorry...maybe I'm having a bad day. It feels like I haven't had sex in two weeks.

On a positive note, every hour 2-3 people search for my blog on Google. That makes me smile. :)

5 comments:

  1. "Fuck School"
    Is this a school I can enroll in? I imagine I could graduate summan cum loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same each semester isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Askme is right. One day this will all be over and you'll know why you went through it. And even if swapping loads is your main interest now, chances are it won't always be. If you were only about sex, you'd either not be in school or if you were, majoring in partying. Since you're ahead of where you normally would be for your age, obviously you are highly motivated in directions other than what we see in your blog. You'll be all right; it just sucks NOW. Clearly you have goals beyond just sex and you intend to reach them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you're right, it's just very frustrating. ;-)

    ReplyDelete