Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Skipping class to fuck :)

Make sure you check out my last post about getting pounded the other night. ;-)

Yeah, today wasn't my best day as a student. I had class early this AM but I decided I would much rather get fucked again...in the spirit of the post I wrote last night. I found myself a top and got my hole owned again.

He shot a big load and I shot mine while he was plowing my ass. Great fuck...much louder than the one last night, but just as steamy. I was totally satisfied for awhile and got some work done.

Now I have some work to get done on campus. I think I'm going to try set something up there...we'll see what I can do today. Maybe I'll come back with some other hot encounter over the last 24 hours. ;-)

5 comments:

  1. its hard some days just trying to work when all you want is a hot cock blasting off in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a bad day for campus because of rain, but I wound up fucking a boy later that night. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have to be careful as i'm faculty on a campus but the boys are so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 more loads to break last year's record :P

    ReplyDelete