Friday, November 6, 2009

About Me and Fuck School

First of all, let's end all the bitching that went on in my last post. I'll make three simple points:

1) No one I've fucked after I started writing this blog has ever mentioned its existence.
2) No one who lives in my city or goes to my school has ever asked me if I'm aware of this blog, writing it, or anything otherwise related.
3) I doubt the boys I fuck would be happy to have stories about me fucking them without a condom posted all over the internet for everyone to read (though some would, lol).

Whatever your opinions are, those are three solid facts. I'm coming up on being at this for a year and I've never had a problem with it. Some of you might think I'm insanely paranoid or overly protective, but I sure can't argue with results! That said, I intend to continue being paranoid and protective as long as it allows me to share hot details from my sex life with you in happy anonymity.

I do think it would be fun to post hot pictures and videos, but that would probably mark the beginning of the end. Once they're out, they're out...once I'm linked to this little project, I'm forever linked. I would prefer not to delete it, the stuff I posted on Nifty, and everything else related to my fun little stint as the RCJS.

I've exposed myself to a few people who I felt I could trust and it was fun. They claimed that I lived up to their expectations (well, my words--they said I was hot but I have to doubt that) and I was certainly happy with what I saw of them. That's that, lucky them. Don't be jealous.

What can I say, I have weaknesses. When a 20-year-old guy starts chatting with me and tells me about first fucking a guy only 2 months ago, I get interested. When he starts asking about getting fucked and telling me about how he used to fuck pussy, I get even more interested! When I see hot stats and he starts talking about pounding my ass...a horny college boy might feel the urge to show it off!

That's the end of my talk on that. On a sad note, it looks like I'm going to be very busy from now until Thanksgiving. Trust me, I'm really sorry and not looking forward to the rest of this month at all, but aside from dropping out I really don't have any control over it.

So I might not be able to have as much sex as I would like to have (story of my life since August) and I might have even less time to share it, but I'll do the best I can. Who knows, a lack of sex could just translate into me actually being about to write about every encounter!

Now that I posted my last Cruiseboy post, I'm out of stuff in progress and need to pick the hottest stuff that's happened recently to tell you about. I have a few ideas but right now I'm waiting for something new to happen.

Let's hope it happens soon! Since I fucked last night I don't know what's going down tonight, but it's Friday...we'll see.

I never edit or delete comments, but let's be nice to me. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Babe- just ignore the idiots-besides they are just jealous that they dont lead as an exciting life as your- some words of advice- be true to yourself- you got one life and it is all yours-
    always enjoy your blog- take care stud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with anonmyous!! Your blog rocks! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch, sorry, i didn't mean to come off as a jerk or big old d-bag; i just was making a comment that you seemed overly paranoid given the remote chance that anyone could figure out who you are without a lot more corroborating evidence. That said, I enjoy this blog completely, I check it at least once every couple of days, and frankly I don't care how "paranoid" you are as long as you continue to share your awesome adventures...it keeps me warm on those cold Michigan nights LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot but slutty. don't get stds.

    ReplyDelete