Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Finally Fucked

I have a college boy load in my ass at last. And let's hope my sperm are still swimming in him... ;-)

I'm too drained from writing essays to say much, but it was a hot fuck. We were both in need of a shower before we got down to business, but we ended up getting too hot to make it there. A few minutes later we're naked on my bed making out and sucking dick...

My dick was rock hard, so how I could not slide in his ass and give him what he wanted? Then we flipped... swapped loads.

I couldn't stop touching my hole after he left. Totally torn open, sloppy and we with hot white boy cum.

Yum.

On another note, I broke my total loads given/taken record from last year. I'm now close to 180! :) I should be able to break 200 by the end of the year.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on breaking your record! And now I think I'll go jerk off to the thought of you taking that load of college boy sperm! You are so FUCKING HOT!

    ReplyDelete