Saturday, November 28, 2009

CollegeCumslut's First Raw Fucks (guest post)

CollegeCumslut asked me a few questions in the "Ask RCJS Anything" post. In the course of that, he mentioned being a young college student and that he'd just experienced his first time taking a load and his first time giving a load. I asked for details and he e-mailed them saying I could share, so I thought I would!

I didn't add anything and I also haven't edited the stories, so look past the few typos that are in there...they're no big deal. ;-) His stats are in the first paragraph, followed by a whole lot of steamy text.

Nothing's hotter than a college boy's first bareback fucks! Let him know what you think...I'm sure he'll be looking for your comments.
_________________________________

First, I want to give you a little background on myself. I'm 23 and sophomore. I took a couple years off from school after high school because I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do with my life. I'm bisexual but lean more towards guys. I've always known I liked guys as well as girls. I am 6'1'', 210, 6.5cut cock. I am a slightly bigger, muscular guy. I played football and basketball in high school, so I'm definitely athletic. My first sexual experience with a guy wasn't until my freshman year of college (I was 22). My shyness always prevented me from meeting up with anyone. But once I was on my own at college, I became less and less shy about being with a guy. My freshman year I hooked up with 4 guys, doing nothing more than bj's. This year, I have become a little slutty (at least by my standards lol) and have hooked up with 13 guys since late September, when school started back up. While the numbers are up, I've only been fucked twice and have fucked 4 guys.

Giving my first raw load:

It was a Tuesday night and I was bored out of my mind. I had homework that I needed to do but I wasn't in the mood. My friends were either at work or with their girlfriends. I was bored but a little horny, so I decided to checkout craigslist to see if there were any guys worth meeting up with. I saw a couple ads that sounded interesting and sent out some replies. Two answered my replies. One was a "straight" 21yo that wanted to suck and get sucked. We started emailing back and forth. He was 21, about 6ft tall, athleetic, tan, 7in cut. The fact that he said he was straight made me even more horny. He seemed nervous and was a little abrupt in his answers, which made me want it more. After sending 15-20 emails back and forth, he told me to meet him at the intersection of the streets he lived by. This made me very horny. I was going to get to suck and get sucked by a straight guy! I hopped in my car and went to the designated intersection. IAs I pulled up to park, I was rock hard. I hadn't hooked up in a couple days and was ready. I looked around and didn't see anyone, so I waited. And waited. 25 minutes after our set-time to meet, I gave up. I drove back to my place, angry and still hard. When I got back to my place, I decided to go to bed but I was SO horny I couldn't sleep. Around 3:30am, I got on my computer and went to craigslist, determined to find some action. As you can imagine, CL was dead. I went to adam4adam but it was dead as well. Manhunt was next and while it wasn't alive, there were some hot young guys on. I went for the hottest guy on there. He was a little shorter than I like at 5'6'' but I couldn't be picky. Other than being shorter, he was insanely hot. He was athletic, very tan, cute yet manly face, and a thick 7in uncut cock. I IM'd him and waited for his response

Me: "Hey, how's it going?"

Him: "Good. How about you?"

Me: "It's been better. Can't sleep"

Him: "Haha, me either"
"I love how i can't sleep and automatically go to manhunt lol"

Me: "lol, yeah thats pretty funny. I logged on and went almost immedietely here"

Him: "So..."

Me: "lol. So..."
"There are 2 different directions we could take this conversation. Why don't you pick :)"

Him: "How big is your cock :)"

Me: "Haha, thats the direction I was hoping you'd choose :)"

After talking for a while we decidd to get together. There was one problem: I couldn't host and he had some friends spending the night. It was close to 5am but we were both so horny we couldn't go to sleep. He promised to have his friends out of his place around 8am. We talked some more, mainly about what we were going to do to one another once his place was friend free. He was mainly a bottom, which was fine with me as I'm a top/vers. He said he loved to makeout, suck, get sucked and fuck, all the things I loved myself. Finally, after hours and hours of tantalizing sex talk, 8am rolled around. He woke his friends and told me to come on over. To say I drove fast and reckless on the way over is an understatement. I remember running atleast 2 red lights.

I pulled into his place and text him thaT I had arrived. Shortly later, he opened his door, wearing a wife beater and athletic shorts. He was just as hot as his pics. He was very tan and had very nicely taken care of feet (which is VERY hot to me). We both looked each other over, and by the big smile on his face, he must have approved of me. He took me into the front room, where we sat of the couch. This is the part of hooking up I hate the most - the awkward small talk before/after the sex. Luckily, he decided we didn't need it and went right for my lips with his own. They were soft and full, sending a sensation down my spine when they first touched mine. We started out slowly, tasting the tips of each others tongues. Things started to heat up when I opened my mouth, inviting in his soft tongue. Our tongues met in each others mouths, twisting and turning around one another. My hands were running up and down his hot, toned body. After a couple of minutes, I kicked my shoes and pants off and layed him down on his back. I climbed on top and started to makeout furiously. I had been rock hard for almost 12 hours and was ready to blow by load.

"Damn, you are really fucking horny, aren't you?!?" he asked.

"You have NO ideas", I replied, while kissing and licking his nipples.

"Mmmm, feels fucking great", he moaned.

I kissed my way down to his stomach and moved onto his package, which was bulging through his shorts. I started to softly bite and nibble he head of his cock through the shorts. He moaned with pleasure. After a minute or so of taunting him with my mouth, I pulled off his shorts. His thick, uncut cock popped out, smacking against his ripped stomach. Slowly, I started to jerk his dick while licking around the base of his cock and under his balls.

"Fuck man, that feels sooo good!"

"Just wait..." I said, a big grin splahed across my face.

I took the head of his cock and started flicking the tip with the tip of my tongue. He squirmed, moaned and giggled all at the same time. I decided to end his torment and popped his cock in my mouth. By this time, he was leaking a lot of precum. I could taste his sweet and salty juice as I started sucking his thick cock. Bobing up and down on his cock with my mouth, I started fingering his ass with my free hand. He moaned and started bucking his hips. Pretty soon, he was face fucking me, while I finger fucked him. Then he stopped.

"Fuck dude, I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that. Your turn" he panted.

He pulled his dick out of my mouth and stood up, telling me to lie on my back. I did so. He unzipped my pants, slipping them off my legs. My 6.5in cut cock was leaking precum, ready to explode at any minute. He pulled my dick from my underwear and started sucking it. It only took him about 5 min before I was ready to blow.

"If you want me to fuck you, you need to stop! I'm about to blow", I told him.

Reluctantly, he pulled his mouth off of my hard cock.

"I want you to fuck me HARD", he told me in a very serious voice.

"Don't worry about that", I said, grinning at him.

He smiled. I rolled him onto his back and lifted his legs, exsposing his tight, shaved hole. I dove into it tongue first. He moaned while I ate his nice ass. I stuck my tongue as far in hs ass as I could, getting in nice and wet. There is nothing better than rimming a nice hole, so I was in heaven. When I came up for air, I positioned myself so our cocks were almost touching. He spit into his hand and lubed my dick up. Now, we hadn't discussed whether we were going to fuck with a condom or not. I made sure to tell him I was clean and I made sure he was clean but we never talked about fucking raw. I had a condom in my wallet like always. But I took his spit-as-lube action to mean he didn't care about a condom. I followed suit, spitting in my hand and lubing up his ass. After a little more spit on my dick, I positioned it to his hole and started pushing it in. The head popped in and he didn't say anything about a condom, so I thrust the whole thing in. He moaned with pleasure as his tight, warm hole engulfed my cock. I started slow but after a couple minutes was full on pouding him. He moaned and panted like no one I had ever heard. My cock was loosening his ass, making it possible to pound him harder. After about 10 min of pounding him on his back, he told me he wanted to be on top. Without pulling out, I picked him up and rolled onto my back. Here, he started to bob up and down on my rock hard dick. After letting him do this for a couple minutes, I decided to take control again. I started thrusting my hips up everytime he would lower himself down. The first time I did it, he moaned and looked at me with a huge smile. I started to thrust harder. Grabbing the sides of his stomach, I pulled him down as I thrust my hips and cock deep inside of him. His moaning reached a new level.

"FUUUCCCCKKKKK. you are SOOOOO deep!", he practically screamed.

This got me to thrust even harder and go even deeper.

"I'm... gonna... cum...", he moaned.

I grabbed him, pulling him down as I thrust as hard as I could. He moaned and shot his load all over my stomach. I started to furiously thrust and pound him. After a couple of min going as hard as I could, I was ready to cum.

"I'm gonna cum", I said.

He didn't respond, he just continued to moan.

"I'm gonna cum', I said louder.

Again, no response. I took this to mean he didn't care where I shot my load. As he moaned, I started thrusting up and downas hard as I could. I felt the juices starting to boil and rush up through my cock. I hugged him around the stomach, pulled him down and thrusted up one last time, shooting my hot, creamy load inside of his well fucked ass. Shot after shot emptied from my cock inside of his hot ass. I collapsed onto my back and he fell onto me, both of us panting and sweaty. After a couple of minutes, he got up and pulled off of my cock. As he did, some of my load trickled out of his ass.

"Fuck dude, that was amazing. You were so fucking deep!".

"Your ass was so tight and nice, I couldn't get enough. I wanted to go deeper."

"Maybe next time", he said coyly.

Taking my first load:

It was the night before a paper was due for one of my classes. I have a weird thing about writing papers - I can only do it the night before it's due. For some reason, I write really well under pressure. Anyways, seeing as I had a paper to write, I went to the school library around 10pm. Our library is open 24hours during the week and during the middle of the night, there is almost no one ther, which makes it a great place to study at. After working on the paper for about 6 hours, I decided I needed a break. I got online and started checking out my regular sites; ESPN, Facebook, Yahoo. Eventually, I ended up coming to your blog. You had just posted a new story. I instantly opened up another window and went to craigslist beause I KNEW I would be horny after reading the new story. I got done reading the story and, sure enough, I was rock hard. being 5am, I knew the chnces of finding a hot guy to get off with were slim, but I had to try. I posted an ad on craigslist and went back to writing my paper. 25 minute later I checked my mail to find 2 new emails in the inbox. One was from a 36 year old, who was too old for me. The other was from an 18yo:

"Hey, I'm awake and horny! 18, gl, athletic, 8in cut cock. Hit me up!"

Attached was a pic of a guy I had seen on manhunt a couple times. He was definitely cute and hot. I responded, asking him where he lived and if he could host.

"Live in the dorms, can't host. You wanna meet somehwere on campus?" he replied.

"Sure. I'm in the library right now. Meet me in front in 10 min. I'll be wearing blue cargo shorts and a grey hoody".

"Cool! I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

I gathered my stuff and walked to the front of the library. I sat on a bench off to the side a little, so I could get a good look at him before he saw me. After a couple minutes, I saw a figure walk from the direction of the dorms. He was about 5'11'', athletic, short brown hair and a really cute face. Glancing around, he stopped in front of the library. I watched him for a minute or two, gazing at his perfect ass as he turned around. I was rock hard and couldn't wait any longer. I grabbed my bag and walked up to him.

"Hey", I said softly.

He turned around and looked me over. "Hey... Arn't you cold?!?" he said, pointing at my shorts.

"A little," I said "but i'm hoping to get warm in a little bit."

He laughed. "Wow, that was really corny."

"Haha, I know. Give me a break though, I've been writing a paper for 6 hours." I laughed.

"Fair enough. Where do you want to 'get warm' at?", he said, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't know. You wanna walk around and find a spot?"

"Sure."

We started walking around the library, towards the back. Neither of us talked as walked but it wasn't uncomfortable. We just seemed to be content with the silence. As we reached the back of the library, we saw a stair well that went below ground level, down to the basement. He walked over, giving it a look.

"How about this?", he asked me.

I looked around. It was fairly dark, with no street lights or lamps in sight. All the surrounding buildings were window-less. It seemed to be a perfect spot for some late night/early mornig fun.

"Looks good to me", I said.

Both of us walked to the stairs, descending them in a hurry. When we go to the bottom, we faced each other. He reached out and started to rub the bulge in my shorts. I returned the favor.

"What do you want to do?", I asked after a couple minutes of fondling each others bulges.

Without lifting his hand or eyes from my cock, he said, "I don't care. I'm up for whatever."

We continued to rub each others cock. After a couple minutes, he reached down, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock out. Even though it was dark, I could tell he had an amazing cock. It was indeed the 8in he claimed it was. And it was thick. I quickly took it in my hand and started to stroke it. With his hands, he unbuckled my belt and took my cock out of my shorts and underwear and began stroking me. For 5 minutes, we stood there, with our pants to our knees, stroking each other's hard dicks. Just as I was about to ask if he wanted me to suck his dick, he got to his knees and started licking my shaft. With one hand rubbing my balls and the other stroking my cock, he started to suck me. After a while he was full on blowing me, taking my cock all the to the base. It felt amazing. Everytime he wouldcome off my cock, the cold air would hit it, sending chills down my back. Then, he would take it all the way in his mouth, sending a warming sensation all through my cock. He pulled off my cock just as I was getting close to shooting.

I pulled him ito me and we started to kiss. He had soft lips and a nice tongue. I could taste my salty and sweet precum on his tongue. I dropped to my knees, taking his thick cock into my hands. I started licking and sucking his big, shaved nuts while I stroked his cock. I licked my way up his shaft before taking his cock in my mouth. I started on the head and slowly worked the whole massive dick into my mouth. He moaned in pleasure and slowly started face fucking my. He picked up steam and was soon using my face as is peronl fuck toy. Soon he pulled out of my mouth.

"Can I fuck you?". While phrased as a question, it was said in the tone of a command. I had only ever been fucked one other time and it was by a cock that was nowhere NEAR as big as the one he was packing. But I was so horny and turned on by his cock and being outside on campus, I didn't even consider saying no.

"Of course". I said.

I hopped up and pulled my shorts and underwear to my knees. I thought about telling him I had a condom but decided to see what he said first. I turned around and spread my legs outand leaned towards the wall. I turned my head back just in time to see him spit in his hand and wipe it on his cock. Sweet! He was gonna fuck me bare. He then licked his fingers, spread my ass, and started rubbing my hole. I almost shot right then and there. It was maybe 45 degrees outside and his warm fingers on my hole send chills throughout my body. He started fingering my hole. He again spit in his hand and this time used it to lube my ass up.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Uh huh", was all I could say.

With one hand on my waist, he lined up his spit covered cock up with my spit covered hole and slowly pushed in. The head of his cock popped in, sending a stream of pleasure throughout my body. He began to push in more and more. Feeling his thick cock stretch my near-virgin ass was amazing. Finally he bottomed out.

"God damn man, you are tight!"

"I've only been fucked once", I managed to reply.

"Really?!?!" he said, the excitement bursting from his voice.

"Yeah, so you might have to take it easy at first. But once I'm loosened a bit, you can go as hard as you want."

"Ok. Let me know if you want me to go softer," he said in an almost worried voice.

He started to fuck me. Pulling out slowly and thrusting in slowly, my ass soon loosened and accepted his cock with little resistence. He must have sensed this because he soon started to pick up his pace. As he did, the sensations were taking over. The cold from outside, his warm hands on my waist, his big cock in my ass. Every one of them gave me an exhillerating sensation. Pretty soon, he was almost pounding me at full thrust. He started to rub his hands over my ass and over my hips to my cock and balls. The warmth of his hands on my cold skin was to much to take.

"I gonna cum," I whispered.

He picked up the thrusting, sending me over the edge and before I could reach down to stroke my cock, I started to cum. Feeling my ass clench he pounded even harder. I shot 4-5 massive loads on the wall.

"Fuck dude, I didn't even touch my cock!" I said, once I got my breath back.

"You think you can cum again? I can go for another 5 min or so." he said, much to my delight.

"Of course," I said, grabbing my still rock hard cock.

He pulled out of my ass, leaving it gaping in the cold air. He bent over and spit into my ass, fingering to lube it up inside. After lubing his cock up with more spit, he pressed his cock against my hole.

"You ready?" he asked in a cocky tone.

"Go for it," I replied.

He plunged his massive dick all the way into my used hole. I gasped from the pleasure and pain, and almost shot a load again. On his second thrust, he hit my prostate, sending a wave of electricity through mywhole body.

"Right there!" I nearly yelled. "Fuck me RIGHT THERE!"

He did as I said and started pounding me in that exact spot. Too be honest, I was in such a trance and on such a high, I don't know how long he fucked me. It could have been 5 minutes or 5 hours. The pleasure he was giving me was unbelievable. Thrust after thrust, his cock would fill my ass up and send chills up my spine. I didn't want it to end. But I finally felt him slow up.

"Can I cum in you?" he panted.

"Yeah, fill me up."

He started back at full speed. I grabbed my cock and was soon ready to blow. As I reached climax, my whole body tensed.

"I'm... cumming." I managed to get out.

He pulled his cock almost all the way out and right as I began to shoot, shoved it all the way back in, balls deep. For the second time that night, I sprayed my college load on the wall of the stairwell. And just like before, I shot 4-6 massive loads. My balls ached as I shot painted the wall with my jizz. Just as I was shooting my last shot, I felt his cock swell in my ass.

"I'm cumming!" he moaned.

Grabbing my hips, he pulled me into his body, engulfing me in his arms. At the same time, he thrust his hips as hard as he had all night, sending his exploding cock deep inside me. His cock burst, sending his hot, creamy, college load into my ass. His cock spasmed, sending shot after shot of cum inside me. He was hugging me, his stomach on my back and his head on my shoulder. We sat there for a couple minutes, both of us trying to catch our breath. After a while, he stood straight up. He slowly began to take his still hard cock out of my well used ass. He slid out, leaving his huge load behind. I turned around, pulled my pants up and looked at him. He looked up to see me smiling at him. He leaned forward and kissed me, both hand cupping my face.

"That was awesome. We are gonna have to do this again," he said, in between kisses.

"Yeah, anytime you want."

We both got fully dressed and walked up the stairs. At the top we parted ways, exchanging phone numbers. With a full load in my ass, I went back to the library to finish my paper. It took me another 3 hours to write the paper but I was happy to sit there with my first load still inside me.

After I finished the paper, I went back to my place and took a shower. I decided to leave his load in me as long as I could. I managed to leave it in all day. Walking around campus with a huge load in my ass made not sleeping the night before totally worth it.
_________________________________

Thanks for sharing, CollegeCumslut. ;-) Like I said before, make sure you let him know what you thought!

11 comments:

  1. wow! great fucking story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! sounds so hot dude! made me think about my first raw loads taken. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot story dude. He should be a guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot! Good story! Well told.
    ( I alwasy want to cum without touching my cock... Hands free, getting the cum fucked out of me. Mmmmm)
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fucking amazing. You sound so hot and that goes a lot deeper than just barebacking. Lucky guys, thats all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving Oregonguy7's stories, definitely. Got me hard. I haven't bottomed all that much, but beforehand I spend a lot of time cleaning back there. Wouldn't you be concerned about being dirty to just meet up and fuck without preparing first?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cumming without touching your dick is awesome. I've done it a few times. ;-)

    And on cleaning...I almost never do anything other than take a shower and my ass is fine. Most people only have a problem with being dirty if they haven't been to the bathroom recently and feel like they need to go. Then you have issues! Otherwise there's probably nothing up there.

    At least for me anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot stories! Oregonguy7, you should blog more of your experiences!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the compliments! Really glad to see you guys enjoyed it. I really want to thanks RCJS for letting me share. I wrote it mainly just for him and didn't expect him to give me a guest post.

    ReplyDelete