Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cummy Ass

I turned into a total bottom for a night, even though my hard cock really wanted to plow some ass. I couldn't resist jumping on top of 7 inches of rock hard dick after I'd sucked it and jerked it and covered it in my spit...I slid down on it, slowly, letting it open me up with a few strokes. My ass parted pretty easily and took the 7 inches of cock like it was nothing.

I bounced up and down on that raw pole like a happy little cum slut, driving it deeper and deeper into my ass. My top was grunting and moaning, bucking up and down to meet my movements, probing further into the heat and tightness of my insides.

I was sweating and totally content, precum leaking out of my hard 8x6. He flipped me, letting me feel his sweaty body and tasting his cock straight from my butt. With more spit he plunged it all the way in, my legs wrapped around his warm frame.

It felt so good I could barely make sounds. I took 10 solid minutes of bitch pounding, struggling not to blow.

The room is hot, the air humid. We're both sweating and grunting, panting while we fuck. I'm begging him to use my ass as hard as he can, to fuck me like the slut I am.

We switch and I mount him again. His dick slides in effortlessly, still hard as a rock. I ride him hard, almost blowing myself when he tells me he's shooting.

I feel his hot seed spray against my hole, inside, outside, everywhere. He shoots a ton, squirt after squirt, all over my ass.

I blow my load all over his body. I get up to clean myself up and feel the hot cum inside and dripping out of my hole. I look and see that the feelings were right...his sperm are swimming all over me, deep inside, around my hole, and sliding down my ass.

Cummy and sloppy. Fuck. If it wasn't so late and he wasn't in my bed I'd be online looking for another top to fuck the shit out of my ass and seed me with another load.

Nothing's more satisfying than feeling the heat of hot boy's load inside you, knowing he left that part of himself there. Or maybe it's most satisfying when it's dripping down your leg, leaking out of an open jock hole and sliding down patches of smooth skin. So hot to taste, cum without and doubt--the face and body of the hot college boy who made it in your mind--maybe a hint of sweat and a touch of your own ass.

What a fucking slut. Your hole's still full and your dick's getting hard just tasting his seed.

He was so happy when you didn't mention a condom. No latex barriers, just raw passion, the most intense pleasure with no regrets. All he cared about was feeling your ass against his dick and leaving his load behind.

The air's still warm and humid. The smells of fervent fucking and cum are going to last for hours. My ass, his cock, our cum...

Fuck. What a hot time...and you can still feel it and smell it in the room, see the soaked spots on the comforter...

3 comments:

  1. A perfect adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than hot cum dripping out of your hungry hole. I love to finger the cum in and out of my hole and then lick my fingers. What a guilty pleasure!

    Once you get a load like that you become a cum hungry bitch in heat. There is nothing like cum to lube your ass take more and more cock. Damn I going to cum soon! Barebacking rules.

    ReplyDelete