Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fucking Weekend :)

I'm still finishing up on applications. I'm going to be really poor for a really long time, but let's hope it turns out well.

Anyway, I had a great weekend. Fucked every day! ;-) I took a load (got fucked a few times without getting the cum) and I bred hot asses 3 times.

I don't really have time to say much more than that yet, but I wanted to let everyone know I had a great time. I went clubbing...got to look at a lot of hot boys and I took one home. That's always fun!

Fucked in a hotel room...kept baby batter up in my ass for a day and walked around town with it inside me. Yum. I shot some pretty huge loads when it was my turn to do the filling!

I have 17 loads until I hit 200 given and taken raw for the year. I'm pretty sure I can make that. ;-)

6 comments:

  1. dude you are so fucking hot. love that you kept the cum up your ass for the whole day. Gonna go jerk off right now and think about you. Damn you turn me on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot man! Good luck with your load count!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do an "ask me (almost) anything" post, so we can find out some more hot facts about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot, but too synoptical. DETAILS, man! We need details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your applications!

    ReplyDelete