Saturday, October 3, 2009

Computer Lab Cruiser

Talk about making up for the past...I wrote you guys another post. Keep in mind, I posted another new post a few hours ago that's right below this one. Make sure you check it out. ;-) Now stop bitching at me.

I started exploring bathrooms when I started writing my blog. Up until then, I'd never experimented and the idea disgusted me. Since I'm a huge slut and all of you know it, that almost seems funny now, but I wound up reading about Squirt.org and I wound up looking at the boards for some of the bathrooms on campus. I met Cruiseboy there, when he was tapping his foot for a blowjob. I pushed that way past the bathroom...now I can text him whenever I'm horny. That doesn't usually get cock in my ass, but it's still cool, and every so often I get a hot frat boy in my bedroom. We even started hanging out and being friends for awhile, until summer. We haven't really kept that up this semester. I think Cruiseboy's really confused about himself...reasons why are yet to be posted (I don't have a copy of the Cruiseboy story I was working on this computer or I would be finishing it now and not writing this). Oh well, he's got frat stuff to do and girls to date.

Ok, that's a bit of an aside, but consider it an update on Cruiseboy until I post my new Cruiseboy encounter.

Back to the campus computer lab now. I have some free time between classes, as I did when I met Cruiseboy last spring, which means I sometimes wind up in a computer lab getting some of my work done. I'm not there every day, but I frequently am...with hot college boys everywhere.

This happened a couple weeks ago, so excuse my being a little hazy. There's no fucking in this story either, so don't expect it to happen--just making out and oral.

Anyway, I had settled in one day and I was working on an assignment when a cute boy passed me and sat at the computer next to me. I turned my head and looked him over. He was short, probably 5'6", with light brown hair at medium length. He had just a faint tan and was wearing a leather bracelet on his wrist. He had on a graphic tshirt and a pair of khaki shorts, plus a pair of leather flip flops. He had cute feet, nice medium length toes and neatly trimmed nails...his legs weren't too hairy. I would have happily bent him over and pounded his ass.

I'm pretty sure he noticed me looking, and I thought he might be gay. There were plenty of open computers around and he chose to sit at the one next to me.

I kept working and glanced over at him several times. I caught him glancing back at me once, quickly shifting my view back to the computer. Yeah, this guy was into me. He probably sat next to me so he could check me out while he was doing whatever he came to do.

"Hey," he said next to me, stealing my attention.

I turned my head to look at him.

He smiled and our eyes locked. "Hey, are you going to be here for awhile?"

"Yeah, another hour at least," I answered.

"Would you mind watching my stuff while I run down to the basement bathroom?"

There's a bathroom right next to the computer lab, so "basement bathroom" meant everything. I got the message.

"Actually I was about to go down there myself."

He nodded, standing up. "Oh, Ok. Cool." He grabbed his backpack and started off.

I stood up and did the same, following a few feet behind him. He looked back and saw me coming, smiling. It seemed a little corny, but damn it worked on me, didn't it? I was guessing he used this trick a lot. If you don't understand what's going on, you don't think anything of it. If you're familiar with cruising and random hookups, it makes instant sense.

At first I thought he was taking me to a different bathroom because he turned in a different direction than I usually do and he opened a door that revealed a staircase I'd never seen before. I followed anyway, walking through a crowded little corridor and down two flights of stairs until we reached another door. It opened into a hallway that was 10 feet from the bathroom--this little gay boy not only knew where the bathroom was, he knew a shortcut I haven't found in years of having classes in the building.

Honestly it turned me on. How many dicks had that cute face sucked off in here? And how many times did the computer lab trick work?

He went into the bathroom and headed straight for the handicap stall at the back. I followed, seeing that the door was still open, and I stepped inside.

He was facing me and smiling, so I pushed the door shut and locked it.

"I knew you were checking me out," he said softly with a cute little laugh.

"You're cute," I told him honestly.

"I'm horny!" He smirked, rubbing his shorts.

I managed to get both of our backpacks up on a hook and guided him to the toilet I'd once gotten fucked. I sat him down and he unbuttoned his shorts, pulling down a pair of Andrew Christian trunks (I like underwear, so I recognize all the hot ones, but no, I can't actually tell you what they REALLY were, but they were HOT underwear).

A solid six inch cock was waiting. He'd shaved within the past few days, so he only had a small patch of really short hair surrounding his dick. His balls were big, oversized for his cock.

I got my face in his crotch. He smelled like a boy, really hot...I teased his balls with my tongue and licked up and down his shaft.

"Yeah," he whispered.

I got up and went for his face. I wouldn't normally go there at this point, but he wasn't a straight boy looking to get his dick sucked...he was gay and looking for a man. He opened his lips instantly and our tongues were gliding against each other, really hungrily. He tasted faintly of toothpaste and mouthwash, which was hot...sometimes I just enjoy a mouth that seems super clean.

We swapped spit for a couple minutes before I slid back between his legs. I stopped teasing him and started sucking his cock, easily getting all six inches down my throat.

He moaned happily, closing his eyes and touching my face with both of his hands.

I slid my tongue up and down his cock while I took it into my throat, getting it all the way down and holding it there while I rubbed my tongue against his head.

He gripped me tighter. "Yeah, that feels so good."

I kept working, adding more suction as I bobbed up and down.

We heard the door open suddenly. I started to stand but the cute boy held my head down on his dick.

"I'm going to fucking blow," he whispered in a voice that was barely audible.

I stayed down as his cock swelled, my heart racing and nervousness flowing throughout my whole body. He spewed cum down my throat, which I swallowed, lifting my head up to get a jet of jizz on my tongue and closer to my mouth. He'd blown a decent amount, most of it down my throat but still leaving plenty for me to taste.

We heard pissing from the urinals. I finally stood up, my mouth coated with cum. The flush came soon, and whoever else was there walked out without delay. I don't know if we were noticed or not--I'm not sure how good the view was or how attentive our pisser was--but we weren't caught or challenged.

"Sorry," the cute gay boy apologized. "When I feel like I'm getting caught it makes me cum so easily. I couldn't stop."

"It was hot." I ran my tongue along my lips. "And tastes pretty good."

He got off the toilet and traded places with me. I was wearing shorts with a pair of boxers, so accessing my dick was easy. The excitement meant that I wasn't fully hard, but a couple touches with his hand got me going. He kissed my lips gently and slid his tongue into my mouth very carefully. I matched the mood and we softly made out for a minute, until he was heading for my rock hard cock.

The gay boy took me straight into my mouth. He had a difficult time taking the whole length, but he tried really hard and steadily he managed to get the entire thing packed into his throat. He didn't keep it there, but I prefer having all the attention on my head, so that was fine with me.

He sucked me pretty expertly, working his tongue all over my cock and using just the right amount of suction to make me feel good. His mouth moved up and down on my dick, his eyes looking up at mine every 30 seconds or so for approval. I just smiled and groaned softly while he worked.

I was getting super sensitive after a couple minutes and figured I'd let him have it.

"Getting close," I warned.

He started working harder, determined to make me shoot. It worked. I fired my load into his mouth 30 seconds after saying I was close.

I didn't shoot a lot, but I pretty much never do when I'm getting sucked off. He swallowed what I shot and cleaned the rest of the load off my cock, slurping it down.

"Good cum...really sweet," he complimented. He got up, looking completely satisfied.

"Yeah, so I hear." I laughed and got off the toilet.

The cute gay boy pulled out his dick to piss, so I stood beside him and did the same thing. He started and I followed, both of us pissing into the same toilet until his flow came to a stop.

He left me to finish, grabbing his bag, and I flushed. I took my backpack and headed for the sink, washing my hands well and wiping my face down with a paper towel.

"I'd love to do more," I told him plainly.

I saw him smile in the mirror. "That would be really hot."

I pulled out my phone to get his number but he shook his head.

"Maybe next time, but if I gave my number to every guy I sucked off on campus..."

"Oh." I put it away. I was a little annoyed and figured I wasn't going to see him again.

"Next time we see each other in the lab, I want to fuck. You're hot."

It surprised me, and he started walking away just as he started talking. What a slutty thing to say and do! :) All I could do was follow him back up to the lab.

I stayed a few feet behind again and imagined what his ass looked like. I spent the rest of the walk checking out his legs and feet. I wondered if anyone had noticed the two pairs of flip flops in the handicap stall at the back of the bathroom...

We got back up to the lab without trading any more words. He did whatever he needed to do and stood up to leave.

"Thanks for watching my stuff," he said with a grin.

"Anytime." All I could do was grin back.

No sightings yet. I don't know his name or major, but I'm totally fucking his cute ass bare and blowing my load inside. Just wait.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, congrats - your posts keep getting hotter and you keep getting sluttier! That pissfuck was really hot! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you started a Raw College Jock Slut Needs A Good Pocket Camcorder Fund yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The latest stories you have up are FUCKING HOT! Cruising college bathrooms is my favorite hobby (I miss way too much class time doing it but with all the cock i get it's worth it)I luv the pissfuck story too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey did this happen in strozier library at FSU?

    ReplyDelete