Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fucking Cruiseboy's Hot Ass

I started writing this post in September and it was based on what happened in August, so I really apologize for taking so long to finish it. The problem is I kept adding stuff and blowing my load thinking about it... you guys should be able to understand. ;-)

So it's a little dated, but I hope you find it hot. Here you go:

If you need to be reminded, Cruiseboy is about 6 feet tall and weighs 160 pounds. He's fucking hot and has a very nice 7" cock. Most simply, he's the hot frat boy every gay guy wants to have.

After getting to town, Cruiseboy texted me and let me know he wanted to play as soon as possible. Well, at least that's what I got out of "hey bro, we really need to hang out." Fuck yes we did. I let him know I was his whenever he wanted. As always, Cruiseboy said he had a lot to do and wasn't sure when he'd be free. I waited several days until he announced that he was free one evening.

I let him know where he was going and he knocked on the door 15 minutes later. I ran down and let him in.

Cruiseboy is so beautiful. His hair was really short again, his tan darker than it ever had been before. He was wearing a Polo tshirt and a pair of red shorts, his perfectly manicured, smooth feet resting in a pair of brown leather flip flops.

"Hey, RC," he greeted happily, cracking his trademark smile. He pulled himself inside, closing the door and wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug. I wasn't expecting it and it didn't feel the least bit sexual, but I could feel his dick filling out in the shorts. I think I must of started melting when he let go.

"Wow. You look great," I complimented.

He laughed. "I was staying busy all summer. Glad to be back though..." he said with a wink.

I wanted him to kiss me, so I got close enough to make him look uncomfortable. Since he'd made out with me during our last session, I thought this was going to be something he was over, but the fact that he already looked uncomfortable suggested he wasn't. I went for it anyway. I looked into his eyes and pressed my lips against his for just a few seconds before I relented and let go. His lips were warm and soft...his face was perfectly shaved. I could have worked on them for hours without getting bored.

He looked uncomfortable but he smiled.

"Let's go upstairs," he suggested, looking me over.

I felt his cock through his shorts. He was completely hard, all 7 thick inches ready to go. "Yeah," I agreed.

We both ran up the stairs and into my room. He pulled off his flip flops, took his shirt off, and slid his shorts and boxers off in one movement. He had a little more muscle than he did when he left--it looked fucking hot. The dark tan extended all over his entire body

I tore my clothes off as Cruiseboy got up on the bed, laying down with his legs open to accommodate my body, his dick pointing up toward his face.

I licked his chest first, twisting his nipples while my tongue worked down to his abs. I licked all over them, steadily getting lower until I was in his crotch. I pulled my tongue across his cock, making him moan, and drove him nuts with several other quick licks. His piss slit was already glistening with precum, which I lapped up, and then I couldn't resist wrapping my mouth around his head and sliding down on his thick meat.

He tasted freshly washed, just a hint of him there, but I didn't care...it was rock hard, pulsing, and precum was leaking out into my mouth. I sucked him hard, taking his cock down to the balls and rubbing my tongue along the shaft inside my mouth. He loved it, moaning greedily, his strong tanned hands finding my head and forcing my mouth up and down.

"Fuck, it's so good," Cruiseboy grunted. "I haven't been sucked by a guy since you did it a few months ago."

I couldn't really smile with his dick shoved down my throat, but I was on the inside. I wondered when he'd last been with another guy. Was I the only one he had riding his cock and sucking him off? I also had to wonder how many girls had felt his thick meat inside them...and whether or not he really liked putting it there.

That was only a few seconds of thinking of course. I was paying more attention to the dick. ;-) When Cruiseboy released my head, I focused on the tip and worked my hand down the shaft. I had him moaning, so I started rubbing the space between his hole and his balls. He moaned louder and lifted up a little bit, to my surprise. I kept working the area, pushing lower toward his hole, and he kept lifting up. My only mission was now to touch his hole--I thought he'd pull away at any moment. I inched closer and closer, Cruiseboy's groaning at full speed, and then I pushed my fingers against his hot hole, rubbing hard.

"Shit!" I heard him say through the pounding in my ears.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I kept going, feeling his hole while I sucked his cock, working inside a little with the sweat that was on his ass. I quickly figured out that I wasn't going any farther without some help.

I pulled off his cock, looking him the face before I got down to his ass with my mouth. He had a really sweet pink hole, some hair spread around it. I grabbed his legs and raked my tongue against it.

"Oh shit," Cruiseboy groaned. "Feels good, RC...but you might want to stop. I didn't really prepare for a tongue up there."

I jammed it inside, getting a very appreciative moan and feeling Cruiseboy lift his legs up higher. He wasn't dirty, so he had nothing to worry about it...he tasted amazing. I would have eaten his ass no matter what anyway--how often do you get to taste a hot frat boy's hole?

I ate him out for a good five minutes while he went nuts, his cock still hard and dripping hot precum. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped, lifting up and pulling his legs to my face. I rubbed a finger around his slippery hole, sliding it in just an inch. He moaned but didn't say anything, just looking me in the eyes.

I rubbed my dick against his ass and he didn't complain. I let some spit go, hitting my dick and rubbing it around. I didn't really believe he was going to let me in, but I pushed my cock's head where the finger had been, feeling the heat from his ass and the stickiness of the spit.

We didn't exchange any words. There was no negotiation and no permission...I just started sliding inside him, as slowly as I possibly could.

I expected him to clamp down, knock me off, punch me in the face and call me a fucking faggot. He topped every other time we had sex and never showed any interest at all in bottoming, and now I was pushing my cock into his hole?

I didn't complain. He was groaning but still letting me slide, so I kept pushing, and after a minute my 8 inches were buried inside him.

I looked at him with amazement and he made the same face at me. We both seemed surprised to be in the position.

"Go slow," he whispered, locking his eyes with mine.

I moved my 8 inches around very carefully, slowly pushing in and out of his ass. He was moaning, his tanned legs and feet pressed against my sides. I couldn't tell if he was enjoying it or not, but he didn't ask me to stop, so I kept going, getting as brave as I thought I could with my strokes.

Eventually his ass loosened and I was working my cock in and out without any difficulty. Cruiseboy seemed really relaxed, just laying there moaning and looking into my eyes every so often. His ass was so hot and soft, still tight even though I'd loosened it. It felt amazing wrapped around my dick, and I knew someone else had to have fucked his ass at some point. I really wanted to know who, but right now I focused on fucking him.

I was pretty gentle, sliding in and out and trying to find places he liked. We settled on a stroke that had me pulling most of my dick out of him, then sliding back inside with only 6 or 7 inches, sparing him an inch or two each time. He really seemed to like that, so I pumped in and out, watching my thick cock spreading his hot frat hole open. He was steadily getting looser and his ass was gripping my dick less, so I started pushing it all the way inside. Cruiseboy moaned with pleasure with every stroke, so I fucked him harder, lowering my sweaty body down to his and pressing my face against his.

He was moaning in my ear while I pounded his hole, pushing the whole length of my dick in and out of his hot ass. I went for my kiss, finding his lips with mine and pushing my tongue into his mouth. He met mine and we made out while I fucked him, sweat and spit dripping off of me and onto his face.

"I want to fuck you," he said softly. His 7 inches was semihard, probably ready to go with a moment of looking at my eager hole.

I thought that meant I wasn't going to get to cum in him, so I was really bummed and kept fucking.

"Fuck me after I shoot," Cruiseboy whispered.

My dick inflated to full capacity with those words. I wanted to just keep plowing, but I pulled out, spit and ass juice running out of his hole. It gaped for a few seconds, opened by my cock, all red and sweet inside. Shit I wanted to blow my load in there.

I flipped over into the sweat-soaked spot he'd been in and I pushed my ass up, wrapping my legs around him. Just as I expected, his cock was rock hard, and he was rearing to go. He spit on his dick and rubbed some of it on my hole, looking me in the face as he pressed inside me.

"Shit," he mumbled, closing his eyes, as I felt his cock pushing into my hole. He didn't stop, just sliding straight inside, but I took his whole cock without feeling any discomfort or pain. I wanted it more than I'd ever wanted it before.

Cruiseboy started fucking me instantly, sliding his bare cock in and out of my hole without any mercy, sweat and spit for lube. I guess I deserved that, and I wasn't complaining...it felt amazing.

"Fuck me!" I begged him. And I moaned liked the sluttiest little bitch you've ever heard. Every stroke of his dick into my ass was pure pleasure, dragging across my prostate and opening me up.

Cruiseboy's hair was soaked with sweat and it was dripping down his face and off of his body. With each hard thrust into my hole, I felt some flecks of his sweat hitting me. His whole body was hot, his face fixed in concentration.

My ass was totally wet now. Cruiseboy's cock was gliding in and out of my hole without resistance, driving down as deep as it would go. My bitch moans just made him fuck me harder.

Cruiseboy grabbed me several times, lifting me up, pushing me over, moving me somehow to make it better for him. That made me fucking hot. He was totally using my ass in every way he possibly could, groaning and panting the whole time.

He was stopping and starting a lot trying to keep the cum in his cock. Every so often he'd lean down and press his face against mine, giving me his lips or his tongue and launching into a hard drive into my ass.

I wanted him to fuck me forever. I could have stayed on my back with my legs up taking his cock for hours, but it was too good to go on that long. I could tell from Cruiseboy's face that he was going to lose his cum inside me at any moment.

He fucked me for a couple more minutes when he tensed and started slamming me.

"I'm cumming, RC!" he yelled. "Fuck I'm cumming!"

I pulled my legs around his body and dug my feet into his back, holding as close to me as I could while he sprayed his sperm deep inside my cunt.

And he just kept shooting, more than ever before.

"Fuck, I'm still cumming," he confirmed, groaning. It looked like one amazing orgasm.

Eventually stopped, leaning his sweat-soaked face down to press his lips against mine one more time. He pulled his dick out, which was still solid, totally wet and slicked with gooey frat cum.

I didn't think I was going to get back into his ass, but he got down next to me and raised his legs. He still wanted it. Fuck yeah!

I jumped up and spit on my dick, pressing it against his hole. I didn't try to kiss him, and his face made it obvious that this wasn't going to be a patient fuck. I was going to have to hurry if I wanted to cum in him.

"Just slide in. It's still loose," he instructed.

No complaints from me. I pressed my dick in, easily pushing into his tight ass until he had six hot inches pulsing inside him.

Cruiseboy moaned. "Ok, just fuck me hard until you cum. Don't stop, just fuck me until you blow."

I nodded and started my strokes, working his ass open to take 7 inches. I tried to press the last bit in, but he winced and grabbed me with his strong hands.

"A little too deep, RC. Just use what you have and cum."

He lifted his hands off my body and put on to his dick, which was still semi-hard. He started moving his fingers up and down his shaft while I fucked.

After already taking his ass and the pounding he gave me, this was going to be a short fuck for me anyway. I just focused on how hot and tight his ass was, dipping my cock as far as he was letting me and plowing him hard.

"Cum in my ass," Cruiseboy moaned. Fuck, was I hearing this right? With him talking to me like that...

I kept fucking him, trying not to get myself too close since he asked me not to stop. I managed to spend a few minutes inside him.

"It's getting sore," Cruiseboy complained. "Just fuck me hard and blow."

Oh shit. His ass is so good...I could feel my cock ready to blow at any second. I looked Cruiseboy over, his sweaty face, his sweat-soaked hair, his hot chest and stomach, his semihard cock, his hot arms, his sweet legs and feet. Fuck.

I jammed my cock deep and gave me best final strokes, and then it hit me. I groaned loudly and the cum flooded out of my hot cock, deep into Cruiseboy's guts.

"Yeah," he encouraged. "Fucking cum, RC."

Eventually it stopped spewing, and my load was now inside Cruiseboy's ass. From now on I'd think about my sperm swimming inside him every time we saw each other.

I pulled my cummy cock out completely satisfied, his ass gripping it hard. Now his hole was seriously gaping, my cum clearly visible.

He spent a lot of time on the toilet squeezing my load out of his ass. We took a shower together and got dressed, all the sexual tension gone. He was quiet and I figured he'd leave my apartment right after he got out of the shower.

We got dressed and went downstairs. We wound up staying in the living watching TV for a few hours like we were just friends. No touching, no kissing, just watching TV and talking and joking.

He left and that was that. But I fucked him. :)

If you're thinking that maybe we screwed our relationship up by doing this, you're right so far. I regret it to some extent...I've barely seen Cruiseboy and I've only had the pleasure of getting his cock a couple times this semester when he was insanely horny. That's why he's disappeared. All I can think about when I see him is how much I want to fuck his sweet ass again and feel my sperm inside him.

I know when a guy likes me. Cruiseboy does and has for a long time...he wants more from me than sex. That's how we started making out and I think that's why he let me fuck him--he really wanted it. The sad thing is that he's in the closet and seems very confused about himself. I don't think anything is ever going to develop unless he figures shit out.

I would totally date Cruiseboy if he was ok with fucking around together. He'd be the hottest boyfriend ever and we'd have some insanely hot adventures. That probably isn't ever going to happen though. :(

4 comments:

  1. fuck that was so hot bro. great story

    it seems like the confused bi/closeted guys are always the hottest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow RCJS, that's one of your coolest and hottest and most amazing posts EVER!!!!!!!!! My cock is pitching a serious tent right now-- how awesome he took your cum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot story, very hot. Keep it up. Keep plowing that ass. And always cum inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hate it when the guy pushes the load out. He needs to keep it and savor the feelings.

    ReplyDelete