Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun Update!

Yeah, we fucked for almost an hour, flipping the whole time...so both of us were drenched in sweat after the first few minutes. I fucked his ass hard, rode his cock, pounded him some more, and then he shot a massive load into me. Add a few more movements in and bake for an hour.

My turn. I fucked him for as long as I could hold out after being inside him for so long and I shot a huge load of cum in his tight ass. Well, I guess it wasn't tight anymore...by the time I pulled out that hole was sloppy as fuck and my cum was slicked up in a little gooey little circle around his hole.

My bedroom still smells like sex. What a great smell to go to bed with. ;-)

I'll be away this weekend, so no new adventures, but hopefully I can relay some old ones. I'd like to write about this one...I fucked this guy another time and posted about it in a quick post. You all deserve more details. ;-) He's hot and the sex is fucking good--shoots huge loads of cum.

My ass is sore. I don't like having a sore ass, but thinking about how it got that way makes my cock hard. And as I'm writing I still have a warm load up inside me...who wants to add the next one, no questions asked?

6 comments:

  1. Me me me me me LOL

    Thanks for the posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn your posts get me so hot!!!! Just thinking about you sitting there with a load up your ass!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd volunteer, but I'm not even in the same country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's more like it dude. Glad to get these hot posts from u. Next time u cum all over your hand and the carpet, take a pic and post it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill leave a load or two in your ass if u are in north florida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is one of the hottest! And there's nothing hotter than a 20yo college boy now taking all loads, no questions asked, trying to get knocked up. I'm boned just thinkin about it. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete