Friday, October 9, 2009

Vacation Threesome

It's been partially completed for a long time. I finally finished. I don't think this is a great story because waiting this long to finish it meant I lost some details...but I still think it's fun. I had planned something longer and hotter, but that's really tough to do months later. What I did write is straight out of my memory. ;-)

Before I start, I'd like to apologize for being so secretive about my long vacation. Unfortunately, giving away the details would make it very easy for someone to figure out who I am, so I don't have much of a choice if I want to remain anonymous. Feel free to venture some guesses in your minds about where I was, though. I imagine what I'll describe will be relevant to a lot of different places...

If you think this was you, you have my phone number. Text me. I'll tell you the truth. ;-) I highly doubt the people I hooked up with are going to ever read this post though. Knowing that you had a threesome with a stranger in some big city narrows it down though...and if I fucked my load into your ass that certainly should have left an impression.

Anyway...

As I previously said way back when, I spent most of my trip in a rural area visiting family, so there was no action to be found there, and even if I'd found some it would literally take 45 minutes to get somewhere. I can't believe I considered the place I go to school to be isolated and empty...it's really nowhere close relative to where I was on my trip!

No point in wasting any more time talking about that. I had fun and I jerked my cock a ton--I couldn't wait to move on to the next leg and find some hot action. After more hours in the car than I want to think about, I was in my big city checking into a hotel. I spotted my first few hotties in and around the hotel...it was going to be a good trip. :)

I spent the first day out on the town, seeing sights and checking out a few shops. I wound up going back to my hotel and taking a little nap, setting the clock for what I hoped would be a good time to go out. When I woke up, I started working on some liquor I'd brought with me, since I'm still too young to drink. After a few chugs I was feeling pretty good and ready to go.

I was staying within walking distance of all the gay clubs, which were gathered together in a relatively small stretch of the nightlife area. The first night I got in without paying any cover, but there weren't tons of hotties there. It was an off night to go out, so I wasn't expecting many, I just wanted to check out the places where I was planning to prowl in the coming couple of days.

I got tons of looks and had a bunch of people talk to me, but none of them screamed "Take me home!" I did befriend someone who told me I should try another club given the day of the week, so I followed his advice and it was a HUGE improvement. This place was packed and probably half gay, so there were tons of hot gay boys there and tons of hot straight boys. You can probably guess where my attention was. ;-) I had a bunch of boys try to dance with me and several grabbing at my body, but I didn't wind up getting any sex that night. I just went back to the hotel and went to bed...I was exhausted, so I passed out almost instantly.

The next night I headed out and found the clubs a lot busier. There were more hotties, way more people dancing, and a lot more people checking me out. I spent most of my time just walking around the club seeing who would hit me up. As you might guess, I had tons of hot boys hitting on me. A lot of them were trashed or tweaked out and trying to grab my body and/or cock, which I didn't mind since I was drunk, but I focused on the ones who were coherent enough to have a conversation.

I danced with a couple of boys throughout the night and there was some making out going on. I settled on a hottie who was around 5'10", a nice build with dark hair. He had a nice tan and he was drunk, but he was hot and I could tell he wanted to have sex with me. We were making out and dancing...his tongue was soft and he tasted pretty good despite all the alcohol he was downing at the club. He was getting hard with me on him, so I was getting a good feel of his cock...felt like it was between 6 inches and 7 inches, maybe a little above average in thickness. I was grabbing his ass too. Not a tight little twink ass, no, but it still felt good. I could see myself getting my bare cock in him without a fight. Actually I imagined him begging for my load.

We split up eventually. I said I wanted to check other people out elsewhere in the club and he didn't want to go. I wound up looking around the other floors of the club and ended up on a balcony looking out at people and cars down on the street.

I decided I would stand by the hottest boy I saw outside. I picked him out while I was scoping the street and I stood a couple feet away, looking in the same direction as he was. He checked me out, and I checked him out when he finished. We traded a couple times.

He was smoking, and as soon as he was done and tossed it away he turned to face me.

"So what's a hot guy like you doing out here alone?" he asked.

He was really cute. Maybe 5'8", kind of short, with dark brown hair and really tanned skin. He was wearing a cute little bracelet and a really expensive pair of designer jeans.

"Just checking people out," I answered.

He looked me over again. "Yeah, me too. There are so many hotties out tonight."

We talked about where we were from and what kind of guys we liked for awhile, a lot of small talk. The balcony was really quiet, so we were by ourselves with just a few other people outside.

I wound up going back in the club with the cute balcony boy. We made our way down to the people dancing and joined in.

The first boy I'd talked to that night found us. He was obviously into the second boy I'd picked up from the balcony, and he joined in. The three of us were dancing and there was some hot making out going on. Eventually Balconyboy said he was going to get some drinks, taking our orders and heading for the bar.

"You should take him back to your hotel with me," the first Barboy suggested. "He's fucking hot."

"Yeah," I agreed. "You want him?"

"I want both of you!" He smiled. He had more liquor in him than I did.

Balconyboy came back with the drinks. Barboy gulped his down in a few hits and we returned to our routine.

Eventually Barboy said he was ready to head out. Balconyboy agreed that it was a good idea, and I followed them out of the club.

We watched people on the street for awhile. All three of us knew what we wanted, it was just a matter of getting there.

"You going with him?" Balconyboy asked.

I smiled and looked at Barboy. "Yeah, we're going to have some fun."

Barboy gave me a goofy smile.

"Cool."

"You want to come with us?" Barboy asked, looking at me like he was asking permission.

"What are you guys getting up to tonight?"

We all knew the answer, but I told him anyway. "We'll just hang out and see what happens."

"Cool."

Balconyboy looked hotter out on the street away from the dark club and balcony. I wanted him more than I wanted Barboy, but he was pretty shy about telling us he wanted to join.

"We can get you back to your hotel later," Barboy suggested.

"I don't want to get in the way of you guys having a good time."

"We don't mind," I said firmly. I wanted this boy naked in my room.

"You sure?"

Barboy grabbed him. "Yeah, come on! We'll have a lot more fun if you're there too."

He didn't complain and started walking with us. We made small talk all the way to the hotel, talking about how big our cocks were and who we'd fucked lately. In just a few minutes we were there.

We went up to my room and I poured everyone a fresh round of drinks. Barboy and Balconyboy were really hitting it off together, but I still had the best cock in the group.

After a few rounds of flirting, we started getting physical, touching each other and pulling pieces of clothing off.

Barboy and I got undressed first, with Balconyboy playing shy. We stripped down to our underwear...a hot pair of briefs for me and a normal pair of boxer briefs for Barboy. His body was decent, not great, but he was obviously insanely horny.

We both got on Balconyboy and pulled his shirt off. His tan was everywhere, so he obviously spent a lot of time in a bed, but I still thought it was hot. All of his body hair was shaved off, and he had a little muscle definition. He was fucking hot.

His skin felt so soft and warm when I touched it. I couldn't keep my hands off after that. We stripped his jeans off next, touching his legs and getting very close to his crotch.

Barboy and I lost our underwear. Just as my hand suggested, he was about 7 inches, maybe closer to 6.5, and he was rock hard. Ready to go.

So was I. Barboy was all over my cock, grabbing it and feel the 8 inches pulse in his hand. Balconyboy liked it too. His eyes lit up as soon as I slipped my underwear off.

He didn't fight us taking his underwear off then. The two of us pulled it down, and out popped Barboy's own 8 inches. Maybe it wasn't that big, but it seemed like it on his small frame. He was completely tanned down there too, all the hair trimmed down really neatly. He was a fucking hot little twink. We made him turn over so we could see his ass--it was hot. A tight little twink ass shaved smooth.

I got my tongue in his mouth as soon as we pulled his clothes off. He wasn't an amazing kisser, but his tongue felt really good sliding against mine. I touched his body and played with his nipples while Barboy's face found his crotch and started down on his dick.

We were both into him more than we were into each other, and Balconyboy loved it. He was getting all of the attention from both of us.

We kept making out while Barboy bobbed up and down on his long cock. Balconyboy relaxed instantly, letting his legs spread open and giving in to our horny overtures.

We sucked face until Barboy got jealous. He got off the cock and demanded a turn at making out with Balconyboy. We switched places. I stole a good look at both of their asses and started working Balconyboy's dick while the other two made out.

He liked my head better, I'd say. He was moaning a lot more while I sucked him, trying to take his dick down my throat. Balconyboy loved hearing me gag on it. He was purposefully raising his body up as I took more, shoving his dick down my throat while he and Barboy kept making out.

We wound up switching places again in a few minutes. This time I got up on the bed and pointed my dick at Balconyboy's hot face. He opened up instantly, letting me slide into his mouth. For a small guy he handled it well. He clearly enjoyed sucking cock.

It wasn't amazing head, but it still felt good. He was rubbing my head with his tongue and working my big cock with his little mouth for all he was worth. I bet he'd do a better job if he were sober.

Barboy spread his legs open and tried to go for his ass, but he was met with Balconyboy's hands.

"I'm not feeling it," he said with alarm.

My heart sank. I wanted nothing more than to fuck his hole, but he seemed to have his mind made up. He wasn't even going to let Barboy rim him.

We kept going, trading places making out and sucking each other off for awhile. My only chance now was with Barboy, and I knew he'd give me what I wanted.

While Barboy sucked Balconyboy off again, I pushed his body down and got between his legs. I raised them up, pushing his ass into the air.

It was sweaty and masculine. I'd much rather be tasting Balconyboy's hot twink hole and licking it out, but Barboy's was plenty hot. I spread his cheeks and looked up at his face. He was excited, even with a dick stuffed in his mouth I could see that.

I pushed my tongue against his ass and licked gently. He moaned happily, so I kept going. I slid all around the outside and then pushed against his hole, dipping my tongue inside lightly at first. He kept moaning, so I kept pushing. I slid in as far as I could until I was eating his ass with full speed.

It was driving him fucking crazy. He was squirming and moaning wildly while Balconyboy looked on with excitement. I pushed in as deep as I could and kept working my tongue, teasing his hot hole.

"You want to get fucked, hottie?" I asked.

He pushed Balconyboy's dick out of his mouth and gave us a very loud "YES!"

I got up and we moved around on the bed. I got Balconyboy to get next to Barboy, and I pulled Barboy's legs up.

I didn't have any condoms. I didn't think either of them did either. If he asked I was going to have to say I didn't have any, and at this rate I doubted it would matter.

His ass was already soaked with my spit, so I got some down on my dick and worked it around.

"Yeah, fuck him," Balconyboy urged, jerking his 8 inches excitedly. I started to think he might want a turn.

I got closer to his ass and pushed my head against his hole. I looked at his face and found his eyes locked on me. I smiled and started sliding against his hole. He moaned happily without any complaints.

I pointed it into his ass and started sliding at a medium pace. I didn't want to shove it in but I didn't want to go too slowly either.

He opened right up for me, my dick parting his ass easily. My tongue work had really lubed him up and at least gotten his hole a little open.

"Oh fuck!" he groaned. "Fucking fuck my ass!"

Ah yeah. This was going to be nice. I pushed all the way in until my balls were on his hot skin.

I started fucking him slowly, but he didn't like that. He barely made any noise and basically looked like he was just laying there taking it. I decided I'd ramp up my work. I slammed his ass with my cock.

"Yeah, fuck him," Balconyboy encouraged, his tanned arm with the bracelet working at full speed.

I stared plowing his ass. I leaned in and made out with him, pulling Balconyboy into the mix. Our tongues met and all three of us were sliding against each other swapping spit.

I pulled up to focus on fucking. I gave it to Barboy hard, grabbing his legs and shoving my cock as far into his hole as it would go. I plowed him at full force while he made out with Balconyboy.

His moans were probably waking people around us up. What a fucking slut! I fuck him slow and barely a sound...I plow his ass and he sounds like a little bitch!

Balconyboy was getting really hot. He was working his cock furiously, making out with Barboy and making out with me whenever I leaned in and found his mouth. We did a threeway makeout a few more times while I fucked. We were all so fucking happy making out and touching each other.

I got back so I could see Barboy's ass. It was slicked with spit and sweat, my big cock driving in and of his hole and stretching it open. What a fucking hot sight! He felt really good inside. Really hot, and with just the right amount of looseness--gripping my cock but still sliding in and out of him without any effort.

I kept tearing his ass up, slamming him hard. He kept making out with Balconyboy, the two of them getting louder and more excited with every passing second.

"I'm so close to blowing!" Barboy told us between moans.

I started fucking his ass as hard as I could. I wanted him to blow with my cock tearing him open, and I was close enough to blow my load whenever he was ready.

"Shit, I'm close too," Balconyboy said softly, madly stroking his 8 inch dick.

Fuck, I wasn't ready for this to end, but they were both drunk. I guess I was too--I didn't look at the clock, I had no idea how much time had gone by. When you're drunk 30 minutes can seem like forever.

Barboy's moans were getting me close. He was furiously making out with Balconyboy, their sweaty faces pressed against each other. I couldn't hold off with both of them ready to blow at any moment...they had me too turned on.

"I'm cumming!" Barboy yelled. "Fuck!" His hand jerked until it stopped suddenly, his cock blowing up and starting to spew gooey cream all over his chest and stomach. The first shot flew past his head and hit the pillowcase.

I jammed mine as deep into his ass as I could and lost it instantly.

"Shit, I'm cumming too!" I felt hot cum spray out of my dick, injecting his insides with my college boy syrup.

Balconboy's face was in pure pleasure. He gave his cock a few final strokes and started moaning loudly.

"I'm blowing too," he said quietly. His eyes closed and his 8 inches pulsed, streams of white cum covering his stomach.

I got between them and we all stayed in bed panting for awhile. It was past 5:00 in the morning, maybe even 6:00 by now.

We made our trips to the bathroom and cleaned up. Neither of them had any intention of leaving now, which I didn't mind. I told them we could share the bed...it was big enough for all three.

We were all exhausted, so there wasn't much chatting. We were all happy, satisfied, and still coming down from the alcohol.

I downed some water while Barboy and Balconyboy cuddled up in the bed. Barboy was in the middle, so it didn't look like I'd get to sleep with Balconyboy against me. Oh well. I'd never see him again anyway.

I turned the lights out and jumped into bed next to Barboy. He pushed his body against mine as much as he could. I imagined my cum was probably still in his ass...I hadn't heard him pushing it out. He was a little slut and probably loved having it in his ass.

We were basically silent, my pickups sounding like they were passing out next to me.

I woke up the next morning with Balconyboy kissing me goodbye.

"Bye hottie," he whispered.

"Bye," I mumbled.

Barboy left my room a few hours later. None of us really got any sleep, but it was totally worthwhile.

5 comments:

  1. Wow. That story's definitely worth a load or two. Shame about Balconyboy, though.

    Keep up the good fucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 stars, RCJS!! Definitely worth the wait!! Thanks for writing that up -- so fucking hot! You are the champ -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. Blew my own load after reading it. thx dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot story! And your definition of "small talk" was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easily Increase Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete