Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pissfucker (a story!!!)

Good things happen when you take me away from my habitat for a weekend. Well, when you take me to a place other than Tampa, Orlando, or some other fun city anyway. ;-)

I'm naming a new boy in my life today...we're going to call him Pissfucker. Ok, so maybe we didn't exactly do that, but he is the only guy who's ever pissed in my ass with his cock shoved inside of me, so I think it's a hot name that fits him pretty well. I'm going to introduce him and tell that story right now. ;-)

This guy posted a Craigslist ad saying he was looking for fun. His stats were very similar to mine, but he had darker hair, more body hair, and his cock was a little smaller and average thickness, plus he had a hot chest and arms. I responded to his ad and we sent a few e-mails back and forth, and then we started talking on AIM. I figured out that he was versatile and he'd had a lot of sex but not with very many guys. He loved fucking, so he was a perfect fit for me.

We met up on campus one day very briefly just to check each other out, and we both liked what we saw. I had him drive over to my apartment that night, with my roommates out for awhile, and the two of us wound up chatting. We ended up on the couch in the living room watching TV, so before you know it I was touching him and my lips were getting closer and closer to his.

I kissed him really softly at first. He's a hairy guy, so when he shaves stubble returns after a few hours. It had been at least a day since he shaved, so his face was rough as I went for the kiss. Our lips touched very softly and my hands started working. I kept it tame for a few minutes, and then I deployed my tongue, licking it along his bottom lip until he parted his lips and I was free to push into his mouth. I did and our tongues met, working together until we were both as far as we could go in each other's mouths. I love making out like that, especially when both guys are grunting and can't get enough...and we were. ;-) My 8 inches were totally hard, his hand working down to the athletic shorts I was wearing and pulling my big dick out.

"No underwear?" he asked when my meat jumped right out.

"Not when I wear these," I said with a smile. "Easy access!"

He laughed and we kept making out. His hand went down to his jeans, but I pushed it away. In our conversations he made it clear that he was into rape, bondage, and being controlled, so I figured I could give him a little fun that way.

"Jerk me off," he begged.

"Fuck no." I grabbed his arms and pulled them up to the couch arm, getting his body down the length and of the couch and sitting on top of him.

Pissfucker loved being denied his cock. He started making a bunch of noise while we made out some more, and I decided it was time to get my dick sucked. I moved forward and pushed it against his mouth, sliding across his stubble for a second--fucking intense--and then against his lips.

He opened enough to take the head, so I shoved more cock in. He gagged a little but he took it, and I pushed until I was buried in his mouth. I fucked his face for awhile, slapping my dick on it whenever I pulled it out of his mouth.

I still wasn't letting him touch his cock, but I felt his jeans and he was rock hard.

"We're going to my room," I announced, pulling my dick out of his mouth. I jumped up and he followed.

"We should take a shower," Pissfucker suggested without jumping straight into the bed.

I figured he was worried about his ass, so I agreed. I started the water and we made out until I stripped him and we both went in.

I soaped up and he rubbed his asshole, turning me on like you can't imagine.

I turned away. "I need to piss." I pointed my dick at the corner of the shower.

"Really?" he asked with intrigue.

The smile on my face was impossible to hide. I knew what he wanted.

"Yeah."

Pissfucker got on his knees, his face level with my cock.

"Piss on me," he begged.

A few seconds later a hot yellow stream of piss was flying out of my dick and straight onto his face. He opened his mouth, letting it fill up before he spit it out into the shower. I coated his face and soaked his chest until I was finally empty. He took my semihard cock into his mouth, getting a final taste.

I looked down and saw that he was furiously working his cock, which looked longer and thicker than it did in any of the pics I'd seen. My ass was craving it now. I intended to fuck him, but I couldn't pass this up.

I slid his legs to the sides of the shower and made room for me to get down on his cock. I pushed it against my hole and started moving up and down, with my feet at the bottom of the shower, hot water running down our bodies. The water makes fucking difficult because spit and lube both get washed away. I decided not to bother with either, just pushing down on his pole.

I was surprised when he started sliding inside. My hole must have wanted dick really badly. ;-) It wasn't exactly comfortable, but it felt amazing, so I kept pushing down and his cock worked its way into my ass. I started riding him--no spit or lube--my ass slapping against his body and puddles of water each time I went down.

"That's fucking hot," Pissfucker mumbled while I rode his cock. "Yeah, ride my dick, bitch."

I slammed down harder and rode him until my ass started feeling sore. I tried to add some spit into the mix, but like I said it was easily washed away.

"Let's get out and go to the bed."

I turned the water off and grabbed two towels. We dried ourselves off really quickly, my body finding the bed within a minute. I pushed my legs up into the air and Pissfucker slid between, holding his cock against my ass.

"Fuck me," I demanded.

He spit on his dick, working a spit-covered finger into my ass for just a second before he replaced it with his cock's head.

I was sore from riding him in the shower without any lube, which maybe wasn't the best of ideas, but it was so hot it was completely worth it. I had to have him take his time pushing into my ass, but it felt a lot better with a decent amount of spit slicking things up. He was working his pole in and out of my jock ass in no time, grunting while I moaned my appreciation.

He moved my legs around a lot, experimenting with a few different positions. I decided he wasn't trying to find the best one for him...instead he was seeing how I was reacting, and he settled on the position that caused me to make the most noise. He was sliding right against my prostate, so I couldn't even jerk my cock after a few minutes of getting fucked.

Pissfucker felt amazing inside of me. I think I probably stopped moaning and basically started screaming--I was load--and he was totally turned on by it, just working his cock into me even harder and deeper following my reactions.

My ass was wet, loose, and totally his. He was stopping and starting a lot after ten minutes of fucking me, giving me a few powerful thrusts and then stopping to shove his tongue into my mouth.

"I'm so close," he whispered with his head just a few inches from mine. I wrapped my feet around his body and let him pound me, our tongues locked together with muffled sounds flying out of me.

"Fucking cum in me," I moaned. "I want to feel your sperm in my ass."

He grabbed my legs and held my feet up, slamming his body into my ass harder and harder until he broke into yells and closed his eyes. I felt his cock expand in my hole and it was quickly surrounded with the warmth of a fresh load of college jizz.

I wrapped my feet around him and pulled his body into me, getting his dick as far into my hole as I could. He was panting, sweaty, and red all over.

"I really need to pee," Pissfucker said urgently, trying to pull away from my grip.

I smiled that cocky smile I always use at a moment like that. "So do it..."

He looked surprised. "Inside you?"

"Yeah."

I knew he wanted to, but he resisted. "I can't...not on your bed. It's going to get messy."

"So?" At this point I didn't care. I hadn't cum and I was still horny as fuck.

"When I pull out of your ass it might spray everywhere..."

I didn't move, holding onto him with my legs and feet. "So?" I said again.

"Ok." He closed his eyes and let his body relaxed. A couple seconds later I felt more warmth in my ass, and I could feel it expanding. He was filling me with his piss, and it was fucking hot.

He smiled, looking impressed, and pulled his cock away. My ass tightened right up without any spills--it was too fast for him to have finished, so I figured he still had a lot left, but I was quite content to do something I'd never done before, and I was insanely turned on.

We swapped positions. I cleaned his dick off with my mouth and licked his hole for a minute. It tasted freshly washed of course, so I didn't stay down there long, but I left plenty of spit. I added some to my cock and slid inside him.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned, sounding like he hadn't even cum.

"I won't last long," I warned.

"It's ok, I'll get sore since I shot my load already. Just fuck me until you cum, don't stop."

Easy enough. I worked his hole open and fucked him, feeling his hot ass wrapped tightly around my cock. The orgasm started building really quickly, so I experimented with a few positions and kept myself to slower strokes. I could feel the piss and cum in my ass, a little pressure but not enough to make me worry about leaking all over the bed. I ramped up and started slamming him, which got him moaning like a bitch, and I knew if he kept that up this wasn't going to take more than another minute.

I was kind of sad since I really wanted to top this boy and top him well, but I already knew Pissfucker was hooked on me and I knew he would be back for more. No reason to drive myself crazy trying to make him feel good when he'd already shot.

I fucked his ass hard and let the cum build up inside me.

"Cum in my hole," he moaned. "Do it, shoot your load in my ass."

I slammed him until it hit me. The cum burst out of my dick, spraying all over his insides, and I made enough noise to wake most of my neighbors, basically yelling as loudly as I could as the shots of cum flew out of my pole.

I took a little time to recover before I pulled out, collapsing on top of his sweaty body, my heart beating super fast.

When we got up to clean up he didn't want to take another shower.

"Right now I'm proud of smelling like sex," he explained with a smile.

He called me back from the bathroom to point out a big spot on the bed. Whether it was cum or piss, it had leaked out of my hole while I was fucking him. He thought it was hilarious.

Pissfucker cleaned up and we made plans to meet up again. We already have...it was the marathon flip fuck session I outlined in my last post. I think I found another great fuckbuddy.

3 comments:

  1. That's a hot story. I've had that happen a few times, getting piss-fucked. It's a fun feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the hottest thing I have ever read, I want to be part of something like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if this isn't one of your hottest posts ever. FUCK! Do you talk status first or just go for it?

    ReplyDelete