Sunday, October 25, 2009

My hole's empty. :(

Well, I had the best intentions yesterday...I really, really, really wanted to get fucked and take a load or two. But it didn't happen.

I wound up going to some parties and got pretty drunk. I was planning to stay in the range where sex would have been possible, but when other people are mixing the drinks for you it's hard to say how much liquor you're downing. Oh well.

I didn't exactly have a ton of options either, with almost everyone there being straight. So I actually wound up wanting a fucking hot girl who had an amazing body and nice boobs...yeah, I touched her and she was hanging out with me for the night.

She didn't want anything anyway, though, so nothing came of that. But it was still fun, and some of the guys she knew were hot too.

I came home and passed out on the floor. So much for checking CL or adam4adam. :)

I woke up so hungover I doubt I'll be able to do anything tonight. Damn. Well, there's always Monday. And maybe I can finish a story for you all to read tonight. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment