Thursday, October 8, 2009

Load me up

Sitting here jerking before I go to bed. I just slid a finger into my ass and licked it off...there's a fresh load of college cum in my hole. Pissfucker added another round of his seed to my ass and I gave him mine. ;-)

Who wants to be next? I was ready to go again as soon as he blasted up inside of me. Get your bare dicks in my tight ass and fucking dump your seed. I'll beg for your load no matter what...pull your dick into me as deep as I can get it and wrap my legs tightly around you while you fill me up.

Cum in my fucking ass. Give me more to feel, taste, and smell in my hole right now...it feels so good knowing that there's a hot load up there.

5 comments:

  1. Fuk I wanna flip with u n load each others holes right now mmmmm
    ~ Jumpinround : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK you are SO HOT I get hard just from the titles of your posts alone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOT post dude! I got a hot college load in my hole right now too. Keep gettin bred!

    ReplyDelete