Friday, October 9, 2009

E-mail, comments, Thomas Kraemer (new story post right below this one)

I posted a new story right before I posted this. Make sure you check that out.

Thanks for all the e-mails and comments I've gotten lately. I try to respond when I can and when something deserves a response. And just so you know, I NEVER delete a comment, no matter what someone says about me or the blog. I've only edited a comment once (I think) and only because someone posted another person's personal information in it.

I know if you wrote me between when school started and a few weeks ago I probably didn't answer. Sorry...I just got busy with school. I read whatever you sent though. :)

Also, if you send me an IM on Yahoo, don't pretend you don't know who I am. That's really annoying. You can only get my Yahoo info from reading my blog--you know my stats and you know if I've fucked lately!

I logged into my stats web site for the first time in months a couple days ago. Traffic to this blog basically never changed...I had the same number of hits over the past few months that I had when I was posting good stuff several times a week. Thanks for sticking with me and checking the blog out even in my dryspell! Now that I started posting again the numbers doubled and we came close to having the best day ever for visits a few days ago.

Finally, I wanted to address Thomas Kraemer again. I posted awhile ago when I Googled myself and found an article about me and this blog:

http://rawcollegejock.blogspot.com/2009/07/writing-about-me.html

I went looking again and found that Thomas Kraemer acknowledged my post. Find that here:

http://thomaskraemer.blogspot.com/2009/08/raw-college-jock-slut-bareback-responds.html

I'm glad he acknowledged that he believes I'm for real. I remind you that my posts are based on real events--every load in my count is for real. I try to tell you as much as I can.

Also I'll say thanks for the compliments on my writing. I like knowing that people are getting hot off of my life. I wish I could make money doing it...I haven't made a dime from this blog.

I'll remind anyone willing that I could use fun money. My rent is paid and I have a full tuition scholarship, but I like buying clothes and eating out/running around town. ;-) I'm not comfortable selling videos, pictures, or web cam shows. I realize I'm probably one of the more paranoid bloggers out there, but that's how I keep everyone in Florida guessing about where I am. What about used underwear? Buy me two pairs and I'll send you one back? Haha.

No, I don't expect anything from you guys. I do this because I think it's fun, as long as I have time to do it. If I were serious about earning money I would have accepted offers to put ads up or I'd have a Paypal link somewhere in my toolbar.

I really wish I was taking a load instead of writing this, but it didn't work out tonight, so here I am. Better luck tomorrow, I hope.

Ok, that's all for tonight. Hopefully I can write you something hot again very soon. I've gotten 3 things out in the past week, not bad.

1 comment:

  1. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can make by taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete