Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Clean

Sorry for being quiet the past couple days...I'm thinking of moving to a new apartment and I would need to do it before May starts. I've been running around town like crazy all this week! ;-) Still time for sex though, just not enough to write about it yet.

I rounded the date a little, but to make it simple we'll say that I'm HIV and STD free as of April. I point to this as proof that I'm usually more careful than you think, but given some of the things I've done lately...well, I can't really claim to be perfect!

I've had tons of sex in the past year and a half since I first got fucked and I've been lucky enough to only suffer from a urinary tract infection a handful of times so far. I don't think most people in my position are so lucky, so I don't encourage anyone to copy my lifestyle. The odds are bad, and who knows how long I'll be able to say I'm clean...you never know.

I know a lot of people reading this blog are as serious about being cumwhores as I am, but hopefully some of you just read it as fantasy and stay away from the real thing.

4 comments:

  1. Whatever your philosophy on being a cum whore happens to be I'm glad you are taking some precaution on who you sleep with. There are plenty of good looking guys who are clean (and your stories indicate there is no shortage). Good for you for not falling into the bug chasing camp. Like you said, I see it as a fantasy and don't copy your life style… but sometimes I really wish I could! You have the best BB category on the net!

    Congrats on the happy prognosis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat as you, HIV-wise. Still negative, 'tho I'm not sure how I've managed that. I was a total cumwhore earlier in life -- I'm not old, per se, but I am in my early forties -- and I still prefer bb. Last Christmas was ... wow. Yeah, got my stocking stuffed good and soggy.

    Stay safe, have a good move, and thanks for sharing your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should consider finding the right top to breed you. Getting pozed on your terms and in a scene you choose vs. getting knocked up unknowingly.

    DHR

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hookups are all with condoms, and I'd find your blog just as magnificently hot if you wrapped it every time.

    ReplyDelete