Monday, April 6, 2009

Load Count and Week Ahead

Well, no updates to the load count since I last mentioned it, but I always make a post at the beginning of the new week:

4 loads taken bb
4 loads given bb

I accounted for most of them...the rest were Dormboy. Should I write up Dormboy stories, guys? If I did I would probably make them brief and pretty basic... Dormboy and I have sex at least twice a week, so I thought it would get old if I kept mentioning him all the time. You guys are the ones reading, so let me know... if you want to hear about what happens with Dormboy, I'll post it! Feel free to comment this post with your opinion.

I didn't get his roommate this week, obviously. Our plans fell through! I'm starting to think he's pulling my leg and never going to actually carry through, but Dormboy has a busy work schedule this week...his roommate still has a shot! I have to deal with school tomorrow, so that's out, but Wednesday is a possibility. We'll see! ;-)

I've been feeling kind of bored with Adam4adam since I've hooked up there a lot lately. I'm going to post an ad for some action on campus sometime this week and see what that leads to...I could really go for a Cruiseboy-like experience again! Let's hope some hotties e-mail me.

I'm going home at the end of the week, just for a few days. I doubt I'll be getting action...I should be too busy with family to even have time.

When I get back, I should be pretty free for a week or two. Hopefully those weeks will be full of hot sex. :)

5 comments:

  1. Dormboys roommate wants it. He wanted you to fuck him that first night. You need to treat him like the slut he is. Keep the updates on Dormboy, you may not need to do a sep post for each or a literal blow by blow but it's hot stuff so keep it cumming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a hot way of describing your hook-ups. I don't think it'd be boring at all, even if you make Dormboy stories shorter or include them in another way. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Straight boy is my favorite. I would love to read more about him, if you will.

    Thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, I haven't seen him in months. He got pissed off when I turned him down back then and we haven't spoken since. :(

    But one day I figure he'll crave cock enough to ask for it again...

    ReplyDelete