Monday, April 27, 2009

Campus Study Break

You guys will be glad to hear that a bad experience didn't keep me away from the bathrooms on campus. :) Well, I guess I shouldn't say it quite like that...I wasn't too fond of trying again when I knew some old guy could be trying to trick me into believing he was a hot young guy again. That said, it's the end of the semester, which means tons of people are in the various libraries scattered around campus. Tons of people = tons of hot guys! I should warn you now that there's no fucking in this post, just oral. So don't expect to see any fucking!

Now then...I didn't make a new Craigslist post this time, instead just focusing on the flood of them that hit the site. I picked out some with guys who sounded hot and let them know when I might be available. Most of the guys were looking for something immediate in the library, but not all of them were. I was going to be stuck on campus studying for finals anyway, so that would work when I was there, but I wasn't there just quite yet. I kept trying, and soon I had a date with a cute guy who seemed real! He was supposedly 6' tall, 170 pounds, with a 6.5" cut cock. He was more interested in sucking than getting sucked, but that wasn't a problem with me. He told me about a good bathroom for hooking up and suggested that I meet him there at a certain time. I happily agreed and patiently waited for that time to roll around.

I made my way to campus and headed for the place, decked out in a polo and a pair of shorts--it's fucking HOT outside, certainly in Florida anyway. With a little effort, I found the bathroom. It was empty, so my "date" either hadn't arrived or had flaked. Given my most recent bathroom experience, I was leaning toward the latter, but I decided I would stay and wait for 5 or 10 minutes anyway.

I hung my backpack up and sat down, unbuttoning my shorts and playing with my cock. I got almost no sex that week, which means I was constantly horny. Just pulling my dick out and touching it had me hard as a rock.

I waited in the stall for a few minutes and then I heard the bathroom door swing open, followed by the sound of flip flops on the floor. A pair of legs appeared in the stall next to me, and they led down to a pair of well-maintained feet! They were pretty small, probably size 9, with cute little toes and a perfect amount of hair. Yum...I almost blew my load right there. ;-)

Silence. The guy didn't pull his pants down even...just sat there. That meant he was probably the guy I was meeting, or that he was waiting for me to leave so he could take care of business. I decided I could make the first move. I rocked my foot up and down.

He responded a few moments later, sliding his cute little foot up and down, completing the movement with a cough.

Yeah, this guy was here for me. I can't express how excited I was that this method of having fun was working once again!

"Hey, man," I greeted softly.

"Hey," he greeted back.

"Did we talk online?"

"Yeah." Straight to the point...

"Cool. You want to come over here?"

He stood up, opening his stall. The flip flops came to rest in front of my door. Fuck yeah. I jumped up and unlocked it, pushing it open.

There he was, just as promised. 6' tall, most likely around 170 pounds, dirty blond hair and a light tan.

"You're hot," he complimented, grinning. He bent straight down and started opening up my shorts, peeling my 8 inches out.

"You too...this is going to be awesome!" Maybe I should have thought that to myself, but I didn't. :)

His mouth was at work almost instantly, sliding down my pole and sucking hard. This boy knew how to suck a cock! He worked me well for 5 minutes, sucking me exactly the way I liked to be sucked. I was so horny there was no way I was going to hold out much longer against his mouth.

"I'm close," I warned.

He slipped off. "Yeah? Don't hold back...just cum."

He went straight back to work, sucking hard and sliding his hot mouth up and down my dick, applying just the right amount of pressure.

After another minute of sucking I was done.

"Shit, here it comes!" I announced.

The cute boy pulled his mouth off and held my cock against his face. The cum rushed out of my balls and spurted out a second later, hitting his cheek, mouth, nose, and even around the edges of his hair. It was a pretty big load from me for oral!

He licked some of the cum around his mouth and stood up.

"You have an amazing cock, bro. You still want to suck me too?"

FUCK YES. "Yeah," I answered.

We switched places. His cock was sticking up in his shorts, obviously hard. I unbuttoned and slid them and a pair of boxer briefs down, exposing his 6.5 inches.

I copied his style and went right to work, sliding my mouth all the way down on his cock.

He moaned happily, his hands moving up to my head and guiding my movements up and down his dick.

"Yeah bro, blow me," he encouraged.

I focused on the head of his cock, twirling my tongue around and sucking hard. After a couple minutes his body was rocking into my mouth, kind of like a slow face fuck. I let him slide all the way back into my throat, his pace gradually increasing.

"I'm going to cum!" he whispered.

His cock swelled in my mouth, the first couple of shots hitting my throat and tongue before I slipped his cock out onto my face. The remaining cum gushed out, shot after hot shot. After what must have been ten squirts, he finally stopped cumming, what was left dribbling out against my cheek.

"Damn, I just painted your face. I wasn't expecting to shoot so much."

I laughed, licking some of the cum up. I used my fingers to gather more, licking them clean.

"Not a problem at all, that was hot!"

I stood up, realizing that he had never cleaned my cum off of his face. It was dried on now, some of it having dripped down on the floor.

"Yeah," he agreed. "You're good...maybe we should do it again before I leave town."

"Yeah..."

"I'll e-mail you again sometime. Thanks!"

He opened the door and headed for the sink. I used some toilet paper to start my clean up, flushing down what I hadn't eaten.

By the time I was out to the sinks, the cute boy had already made it out the door. I washed my face and hands, grabbed my backpack, and headed back to studying.

2 comments:

  1. hot story man! im 23 and love raw sex - i read your blog all the time. in your profile you mention that you like piss. i can think of some really hot things u could do with piss and no condoms ;) would love to hear a story about that if u ever get into piss with ur bare fucks :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, hot, you convinced me to go and start my own sexual exploits blog.

    ReplyDelete