Sunday, April 19, 2009

Foiled Campus Fuck

Without giving away too much about my schedule, I'm stuck on campus for a couple hours several times a week. If I lived in a dorm it wouldn't be a problem, but I don't, so there's not enough time to go home and come back. The off time is what caused me to start using bathrooms on campus and allowed me to meet Cruiseboy, so I can't say that I'm complaining about it.

I said last week that I was starting to get bored and needed to find a good time, so sure enough I posted an ad on Craigslist specifically naming a certain place on campus and a certain time of the day. I posted the same ad not too long ago and didn't get any replies that I thought deserved following up on, but this time I got several responses from guys who looked pretty hot. I talked to several and we discussed some pretty hot times in the bathroom of this certain building in my off time...I was super excited and couldn't wait.

One guy was especially interested in making plans and was basically willing to be there whenever for whatever. His pics and stats were super hot, so I figured I had a winner. He was into everything I was into and said we'd have a super hot time together. What wasn't to like? We set up a time and agreed to meet up in the bathroom. He told me he'd be wearing flip flops and waiting for me in the stall.

The day came. I went to class, nearly fell asleep out of boredom, and after I got out I bounded toward a particular place on campus where I soon expected to meet a hot guy for some very hot fun. My class had gotten out early, so I was way ahead of the meet time, unfortunately. I found something to do and killed time until the meet time was a few minutes away.

Just thinking about it got my cock hard. With all the work and all the moving stuff I've been doing, I was really looking forward to the excitement of another hookup in a campus bathroom. I waited for my dick to go down, which took a few minutes, and then I got up and headed for the meeting place.

It's late in the semester, so the number of people on campus has been in steady decline. The halls of the building were even more deserted than they usually are, which meant our chances of having to stop or getting caught were lower than they otherwise would be. That got me even more excited!

I eventually came to the bathroom door, pulling it open and heading for the stalls. I saw a pair of flip flops almost from the door--the guy was here!

I got to my stall, closing the door and hanging the backpack up on the hook, sitting down on the toilet.

Here's where things took a dive. The feet in the flip flops were in really awful shape--absolutely gross. There's no way this person should have been wearing flip flops (no offense intended to anyone who doesn't have perfect feet--I certainly don't, but they aren't horrible). They feet didn't seem to match the young and hot guy I'd seen pics and stats for either. I was starting to get pretty suspicious. Either the guy I talked to hadn't shown up yet or some old guy was trying to trick me into thinking he was a hot college stud.

In answer to the question, the flip flop at the edge of the stall soon started to rock up and down. If this wasn't the guy I had talked to, it was someone else cruising. Since campus was so lightly populated at this time of the day, I had to doubt that it was coincidence.

Well, I guess a person shouldn't be judged by their cover, or their feet, so I decided to play along and see what happened. I moved my foot in response, and we traded the movements a few times.

Then the guy's fingers appeared under the stall. He was clearly a seasoned cruiser and knew what he was doing.

"Hey man," I greeted. "We talk on Craigslist?"

"Yeah," a gruff voice greeted.

I doubted it belonged to a hot boy. There was only one way to know for sure. "Come over!" I ordered.

"Just looking for anonymous, dude," the guy in the stall answered.

"So I can't see you?"

"No, just anonymous," he answered.

All doubts in my mind were confirmed. The feet, the fingers, the voice, and the anonymous demand all suggested some old guy had tricked me into meeting here and thought I was going to suck his cock or do even more.

I was horrified. I've had some bad experiences with meeting people, but honestly I have to say no one has ever tricked me about their age or appearance.

I got up and grabbed my backpack, heading out of the bathroom outraged.

That was that. I spent the rest of my free time as I normally would. The guy never e-mailed or IMed me later in the day. I haven't heard anything else from him, which means that my suspicions must have been 100% correct.

I have nothing against old guys cruising. Everyone wants to get off...there's nothing wrong with that. There are tons of young guys who are into old guys...I see posts for them all the time, and I even know some in real life. I don't understand why some guys want to lie about who they are. It makes no sense! When you meet up with someone, they're going to realize you lied, and they probably aren't going to do anything with you! If you post with real stats and your real age, you'll probably get some twink who wants to be your slave for a night and calls you daddy. Why lie!?

It makes no sense to me and it was a huge disappointment, but I'm trying not to get too discouraged. I only have a couple weeks of school left to go, so the opportunities available to try again are quite limited. I think I'm going to make a new post and do it though... hopefully with better results. :)

1 comment:

  1. Being 38 I get this post. You can judge for yourself what type of fuck I am but not everyone is into guys my age. Hell there are plenty of guys my age that I'm not into. My whole thing about a guys who lies about the basics is this: what else are they lying about. I give you credit for this RCJS, knowing yourself. Don't ever do anything that you don't want to do. That's f'd up and crazy. I would have walked away too.

    ReplyDelete