Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Life Update

If you're thinking this is going to announce another delay, you're correct. :( I got a good start on a post, but I wasn't able to finish it and there's not enough to do a part 1 and 2 kind of thing, so I'm just going to wait to finish the post.

I've been delaying a lot lately and making a lot of short posts, so I'm making this one to apologize. When I say I'm going to post something I'm usually pretty good about it, but sometimes it's difficult to stick to the schedule when life gets in the way.

We're at the end of the semester here, so that's the current problem. Projects, tests, papers...they're all coming due one after another! I've been devoting a lot of my time to that stuff.

I'm also going to be moving at the end of the semester (I don't know if I mentioned it or not), which is taking more time and effort than I expected. Obviously I should have expected moving to be more stressful than I did!

On the plus side, I'll have a nicer place for less money with a better roommate. I intend to have lots of sex there! It's just a matter of getting everything together. ;-) Furniture is so expensive! If you live in a dorm, it's already furnished, so you have nothing to worry about. The apartment I live in now also came furnished, so I had nothing to worry about. Now I'm seeing how annoying it is to buy and move furniture into a new place...what a nightmare. I can't imagine having to go through this process with a big house!

So that's what's going on, guys. The traffic to this blog has actually held up relatively well, which surprised me since I haven't been making "good" posts lately. I'm glad you guys are still reading and looking forward to more of my adventures!

I've had a ton, as you can see if you follow the weekly load counts--I just haven't had the time to write up good posts. I'm busy, but not busy enough to not have time for sex...and since this is a sex blog, I must say that having sex comes above writing about it. ;-)

We're about to hit a very busy stretch for me and you may not see another post from me until Sunday or Monday. Just a little warning... I'll be back then, and yes, then I WILL have new stories to post (at least one anyway).

I look forward to getting back into my old blogging routine as soon as moving is done and the semester is ended. Thanks for sticking with me, guys!

6 comments:

  1. Blogging takes a lot of work, much more than what most people think! So it's perfectly understandable that you have a life outside your blog. Your entries are totally hot though, so I can't wait for you to tell us about your recent adventures!

    A loyal Canadian reader ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bro...

    Always enjoy your posts. While I'm missing the great updates, I'm glad you have your priorities in order.

    Good luck on your finals and best of luck with the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, don't worry about it man. This was about the time of the semester that I started working on what my roommate dubbed my "semesteral nervous breakdown." Just have fun, do well, and tell us your stories when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. if ur not gonna blog... dont blog to tell me ur gonna blog and then not blog...

    If ur all ur telling us is u got a load... and dont reveal any details dude... fuck... i can make lists too :p
    just some piggy advice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i couldn't agree less with pigboy. hope you will pay no attention.

    here's the deal, take as much time as you need. i've followed any number of blogs over the (not that many) years people have been blogging. what i've seen is that when a dedicated blogger starts to feel pressured to keep producing, it stops being rewarding for him. it's one more responsibility in an already busy life. that's the end of the blog.

    write when you want to because it gives you a high, but if your studies and your quest for loads make the blogging too burdensome, just give us the numbers. this loyal reader would rather hear about the raw details less often, than never.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We completly agree with BoxerDad! if we, the readers, have it hard up for hot updates or stories, then just RE-READ some of the posts from the beginning. Reviewing it is just as hot.

    Good luck with your studies and same with the move!

    Sexsi

    ReplyDelete