Monday, April 27, 2009

Load Count & Finals

First of all, I wanted to say that last week's load count may be off by 1 load given and 1 load taken. I realized I may have miscounted, but I'm not sure. It's either 4-2 or 5-3. I'm not going to change that count because I'm not sure about which numbers are right, but the total load count fr the year should be accurate. It's a small thing, but I wanted to let you guys know anyway.

As I've told you, I've been busy with finals and the end of the semester, along with moving. That's my excuse for a pretty pitiful week of sex:

2 loads given bb
1 loads taken bb
2 loads given oral
2 loads taken oral

I did get lots of oral, yeah, but I certainly prefer fucking. ;-)

I'm almost DONE with finals! That's super exciting! So far I've done pretty well, so hopefully I can keep that up as I finish things up. I have to move at the start of the month, so that may slow things down here at the blog even after finals are over, but after that I hope things will return to normal.

This week has been better than last week was. I'm already up to 2 loads taken and 1 load given! Let's hope that continues until I have to exhaust myself with moving!

3 comments:

  1. so how are you not sure about one or two load...? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost count of how many times I had sex. ;-) I don't have a board with a tally or anything...it's all in my head. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck I wish I could forget how many times I have sex in a week. lol

    ReplyDelete