Sunday, April 19, 2009

Load Count

Like I said, it's been a tough week with a bad experienced that soured my mood and has helped to keep me away from the blog. I did manage to get a lot of sex though:

4 loads given bb
2 loads taken bb

Not a bad load count for an insanely busy week. I have a couple of stories in progress, but not finished yet. I'm hoping to get one posted tonight, but if not it will absolutely, 100%, without doubt be posted on Monday. ;-)

I'll have to start studying for and taking finals this week, so I may not be as busy in the bedroom. We'll see what happens, guys!

Once finals are done and I move I hope I'll be back into the old routine. :)

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to hearing more. love the detailed accounts. good luck studying and sorry that last one didn't work out. i would have done the same thing. probably as soon as i saw the feet though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came upon your blog today while I was studying at a campus library. It's a hot read. Shot a load reading about your first time with Dormboy's roommate.

    I'd love to hear about your first time having sex. Thanks for the reading material!

    -Yale guy

    ReplyDelete