Monday, April 20, 2009

Fucking Dormboy's Roommate

I started to think it was never going to work out, but eventually it did. :) Dormboy's started working a ton lately, which means he's been out of the dorm in 6 to 8 hour stretches. Since I'm basically his best friend, I know exactly when he's working (and yes, maybe this makes me a bad friend), which also means I know exactly when I have opportunity to fuck his roommate. Unfortunatey, I've also been extremely busy, so planning a meeting has been complicated, but I'm happy to say we've succeeded!

We've been talking on AIM, which usually involves him saying "hey" and me writing back "busy, can't talk," but we have chatted about sex from time to time. Dormboy's roommate is pretty inexperienced, just into the basics...making out, sucking, rimming, and fucking. That's really all I need, so we didn't have a problem. I decided not to bring up fucking raw with him in our chats. I figured it would be best to just wait until I got there and one of us had a cock poked up against an ass. Whose was kind of uncertain, because Dormboy's roommate was rotating between being a vers top and a vers bottom. What he wanted to do depended on the day and the mood, so there was no way to know exactly what to expect until I got there. Yeah, a bit disappointing, since in our first post-suck conversation he sounded like a total little bottom slut.

The day finally came. Dormboy was safely at work, his roommate eagerly IMing me from their suite. We had a clear window with hours to play with, so I got to campus and headed for Dormboy's place.

I got to the building and texted Dormboy's roommate. It felt really weird, since I'm usually calling Dormboy to come open the door from me, but here we were. After a few minutes he appeared and pushed the door open, letting me into the building.

"Hey," he said quietly, looking me over and obviously trying to keep a grin off of his face.

"Nice to see you again," I greeted.

It was all a little off...he obviously didn't do this much, but I went with it and we made our way up the stairs to the room. When we got there, it felt a little weird yet again... there was Dormboy's door, closed and obviously dark, the lights off inside.

Dormboy's roommate opened his door and ushered me inside, closing it behind us. His room was a lot more orderly than Dormboy's usually is, which was nice for a change but not a huge deal to me.

"So, man... you horny?" Dormboy's roommate asked me.

In the light, he wasn't as pretty as he was in the middle of the night when I had first encountered him. I'm not saying ugly, just not as pretty as he had looked then. I wasn't going to get up and leave, so that should tell you that it wasn't that much of a difference.

I didn't bother answering, instead going straight for the kiss. He seemed delighted, opening right up and greeting my mouth happily. We made out pretty hotly. The way he was kissing me suggested he hadn't gotten any since our previous brief encounter, which was hot...he was hungrilly drilling his tongue into my mouth! There was a lot of spit, so it was a bit messy, but I loved it.

It didn't take long for the clothes to come off. It took him a few minutes and some help to get my pants off, but he was rewarded with a rock hard dick that sprung out. Dormboy's roommate looked super excited...he was probably remembering our first experience, thinking about my big cock filling his mouth and throat. This time I was hoping he could feel it in his ass, stretching him to his limits.

He got on his knees and started sucking, repeating the blowjob I'd gotten in the little hallway, sucking my cock greedily with an awesome hunger.

"Fuck," I groaned.

His eyes darted toward mine, his mouth still working up and down on my shaft. I take back what I said...he was perfectly cute bobbing up and down on my dick.

While he sucked I soon felt his hands on my ass, moving up my cheeks, eventually parting them. His fingers slid along my crack, soon hitting against my hole. I let out a soft moan, which encouraged him to keep going while he sucked. His fingers steadily grew braver, until he was rubbing my hole and I was at a constant moan.

"You up for bottoming?" he asked quietly, his finger poking into my ass.

Yeah, I was in the mood to bottom tonight...ideally flip flop, but I could stand a hard pounding all on my own!

"You just want to top?"

His hands moved up and down on my butt. "Your ass just feels so good...I want to fuck it."

I pushed him away and turned so that my stomach was on his little dorm bed and my ass was pointed up at his face.

His hands were instantly grabbing my butt again, spreading my cheeks apart to reveal my hole.

"You have a cute little hole," Dormboy's roommate complimented, pressing a spit-slicked finger against it.

"You should feel how tight it is," I joked. I couldn't see his face, but in my mind the remark got a nicr smirk.

The finger pushed in and out of my hole to happy moans. His finger was pretty small, so it barely felt like anything was in my ass, but it still felt good. His cock was probably going to be pretty average too, so I guess it was good I wasn't expecting too much. I'd be able to feel the cock...no matter how big it was. And as long as he was a talented top, he'd make my hole feel amazing.

Dormboy's roommate still had his clothes on, so it was well past time for them to off. I got up from the bed and stood him up, pulling his jeans and boxers down to his ankles in one swift movement. He lifted his feet so I could pull them off, leaving him completely naked now.

His dick was as hard as it could possibly be. Just as expected, it was average, probably 6 inches and typical thickness. It looked bigger on his small frame, and even bigger because of how thin and tight his body was. I hadn't really pictured it before, but I could see very clearly that he was an avid runner and made it to the gym several times a week.

I returned the good blowjob he had given me, using all the tricks I knew to make him moan and groan while I worked on his shaft. It didn't take long for him to pull me off his cock and point my head up toward his face.

"I don't know why I didn't ask you to suck me off before...damn! We need to stop before I blow my load all over your face."

I pulled back and got up, then quickly hit the bed when I realized how much I towered over him. I lifted my legs into the air and he quickly got the idea.

"Your hole's so hot..." He took a few steps forward and started pressing his finger against it again.

I groaned. His finger teasing the edges of my hole made me want all 6 inches of his cock. "Fuck me," I said simply.

"What?" He pressed the tip of a finger into me.

"Fuck me!"

For the first time he took a step forward and pressed his cock against my ass, sliding it between my hole and my balls.

I moaned my appreciation. It felt so hard--it was going to feel great inside me.

"Damn, it looks so hot. What do you usually use for lube? Can I just use spit?"

I smiled and looked him in the face. "I would prefer it if you just used spit!"

He leaned in for a brief kiss on the lips and then started spitting on his cock and on my hole, rubbing it around with his fingers. I used a hand to transfer some of my own spit from my mouth to my ass, lubing the way for his hard prick.

After a minute he was ready, looking intently at his dick and licking his lips. "You good?"

"Yeah. Slide it in, man!"

Dormboy's roommate instantly complied, sliding his cock in without any mention of a condom. I was overjoyed...I figured it would come up, but it wasn't going to take any effort at all to convince him that this was the only way to fuck.

He slid in slowly, his face concentrated with intense pleasure.

"So tight...damn," he muttered, hitting bottom in my ass. He didn't wait to start fucking, picking up instantly with moderate strokes.

I didn't hold back on moaning. I let him know I was having a great time and that his cock was doing an amazing job sliding in and out of my hole.

He was already drenched with sweat after a few minutes of fucking, not making much noise but pounding me really hard. I could hear his balls slapping against my ass and could already smell hot sex in the air. Dormboy's roommate may have been little, but he was fit, and that seemed to be making him a very talented fuck with a ton of stamina.

I can't really say much more about the fucking because it was pretty tame and constant...we didn't switch positions or try a bunch of stuff. Instead he just had me down on the bed with my legs in the air, pegging my ass at a constant pace. It wasn't the most exciting fuck ever, but it felt fucking amazing. My hole was loving every second!

We probably went for about 20 minutes, me moaning like crazy, sounding like a little bottom bitch, his balls slapping against my ass with a grunt emerging from his mouth every so often. He bent down to kiss me a lot, sometimes just on the lips and sometimes diving his tongue into my mouth, even making out with me while his body worked into mine.

He had a lot of stamina, but it couldn't last forever. After pounding me into submission for awhile, he suddenly slowed down for an extended period of time, working his 6 inches in and out of my ass at a lighter pace.

"I can't keep going," he whispered. "I'm going to cum...where do you want it? On your chest? On your face?"

"Just shoot it inside," I whispered back.

His pace picked back up so that his cock was slamming in and out of my ass again. "Inside your hole? Damn, that's hot...Ok."

Dormboy's roommate finally started making some noise, moaning as he thrust in and out of my hole, digging into my prostate and sending pleasure through my whole body.

He didn't say anything else, just thrusting hard into my ass and stopping, more loud grunts flooding out of his mouth. After a few seconds I felt his cream around his cock, pouring into my hole.

That did it for me. I'd been edging the whole time and only had to hit my cock in a slightly different way for my 8 inches to tighten up and start squirting a thick load of cum onto my stomach and chest.

"Shit," I moaned. "That was so fucking good."

Dormboy's roommate lifted my legs up and pulled his cock out, making a loud sound and leaving my ass empty aside from the hot load of cum.

"Yeah. I think that was the hottest fuck I've ever had."

He stood up, bending over to kiss me on the lips. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his body.

"So you guys take showers together all the time after you finish, right? The bathroom door's always locked when the moaning stops." He smirked. "You want to come take one with me?"

"Yeah." I relaxed for another few seconds before I stood up, my legs feeling pretty tired and my ass feeling like it had been well used. I was naked, but he didn't offer the towel.

"Better run for it..." he joked. "Like you did when I caught you!"

Dormboy's roommate opened his door, me following after. We headed into the bathroom and took a nice shower, sharing a few kisses, grabs, and touches.

We got out and I got dressed. It was time to leave, before we cut it way too close.

"I hope we do it again," Dormboy's roommate said with a glow.

"We can," I assured him. "I can't wait."

"Me neither. See you soon then, I hope."

"Haha, yeah, me too. Have a good night."

I headed out the door and made my way to the library, getting some school work done while I waited for Dormboy to call me. After about an hour he did.

"Hey, I just got out of work...you want me to pick you up?"

"I'm in the library getting some homework done. I can just come over when you get to campus."

"Ok, that works. I'll see you in 15 minutes then."

"Ok...see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

Sure enough, he called again 15 minutes later. I packed my stuff up and headed for Dormboy's suite for the second time that evening.

10 comments:

  1. damn, sounds like u were busy that day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super hot! Best part was when you told him to shoot inside you. ("Inside your hole? Damn, that's hot...Ok") Now he'll definitely have to let you cum inside him! Hope you can do it soon. -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're hottest story yet! I had to shoot a load imagining it all :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one, man! Makes my dick twitch ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is some of the hottest story telling I've ever read. So hot I gave you a shout-out on my blog at mmspanking.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, nice, I was wondering at first if Dormboy would find out by reading this though I guess he doesn't know about the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very hot. As always. Next step... threesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The day Dormboy discovers sex blogs is the day I'm screwed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! your stories are great! I've never tried to take a load bare, now I can't wait to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude, that was so hot. You're training him well. Now that he's comfy fucking bare and cumming inside and now knows how good that feels, I wonder how long before he wants it in return and you get your shot.

    ReplyDelete